1

The point of view is always taehyung's okay? And I'll say if it's other person's POV. Btw, I'm not gonna add girls here hahaha.

If ever you don't know V here he is--->

He's my husband by the way😂😂😂

------

Blood, blood is covering my hands. I took a look at the place, everything is covered with fresh blood. My hands trembled in fear and clear liquid fills my eyes and slowly traveled down to my cheeks.

"Hey Taehyung." I look up and see NamJoon hyung's face, stained with blood and bruise on his left cheek.

"Hyung.." I said merely like a whisper. "We ki-killed Ced--.." My voice shook and tears stains my face and drips to the floor.

"No you didn't Tae. It- it was just an accident."

He patted my shoulders and walked near the table where guns and knives can be seen.

Yoongi Hyung showed up and looked at me then went to NamJoon hyung's place and talked to him. They look like they're having a argument but I didn't care.

I stood up and grabbed the bottled water near me and splashed it against my face and washes the fresh blood in my hands.

"If you can't do it then I would!" I heard Yoongi Hyung shouted and picked up a gun then shot me.

"Ahhh!!"

"Taehyung?! Are you okay?" The door harshly opened and Jin Hyung rushed to me.

I sit up from my bed and breaths heavily while wiping off beads of sweat off my forehead.

"Hey Hyung, what happend?" Jungkook enters inside my room while drying his hair. "I heard someone screamed."

Jin Hyung ignored him and checks my temperature. "What happend Tae? A dream?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded. "A weid and horrifying dream, Hyung." I clutched my chest as I breath heavily.

"What dream Tae?" He asked while Jungkook sits on the other aide of my bed.

"Blood is everywhere even in my own hands, Yoongi Hyung and NamJoon hyung arguing and me being shot by Yoongi Hyung." I said as I remembered the events on my dream.

Jin Hyung and Jungkook exchange glances then Jin Hyung coughs. Okay?? What's the matter?

"What's the matter hyung? That's not even true right? Hahaha." I laughed and they laughed too.

"Jin Hyung!! NamJoon Hyung burned the pancakes asdfghjkl!!!"

Jin hyung face palmed. "What the--." He rushed out of my room and went to the kitchen.