three

"oh my god. you are totally moping right now, aren't you? are you having another 'hoseok is never going to love me back' episode?" seokjin asks and yoongi resists the urge to roll his eyes at his hyung. telling seokjin about his crush while he was drunk certainly wasn't his best move. 

when yoongi came home at the reasonable time for the first time in awhile, not his usually 2 am or in morning just to change his clothes, seokjin just asked him if everything was alright. yoongi brushed it off by saying he had no inspiration and needed to take a break. 

in a sad attempt to stop thinking about hoseok (and his account), yoongi tried to busy himself in the studio but it was no use. the beat sounds off and he still can't figure it out how fix it. plus, the lyrics end up way dirtier than he intends them to be. 

"i am not." he says. 

frustrated that he can't write? yeah. feeling guilty that he found hoseok's account? kinda. but sulking at the thought that hoseok will never like him more than a friend? absolutely not.  

seokjin looks completely unconvinced at that."sure. at first i believed the music thing but then i realized you have been acting kinda weird ever since you had a movie night with hoseok. did you confess to hoseok and he said no? or did you confess and he didn't realize it was a confession?"

"hyung, no. it really is the music thing. you know i would tell you if i confessed but you don't have to worry because i am never going to do it." 

hoseok might be his crush but it doesn't matter in a slightest way, because hoseok is his best friend of 7 years and hoseok's friendship means the world to him. if he were about to lose it, he wouldn't know what to do. he would rather pine and (hopefully, one day) get over his crush in peace.  

seokjin still stands and looks at him, his features soft. "you know he might like you back." he says and goes to his room, leaving yoongi alone in the living room.

yoongi groans and sprawls on the couch. he grabs his phone and opens twitter. the last time he was on the app was when he found hoseok's secret account so he ignores notifications, messages and hoseok's selfie under the 'in case you missed it' feature and goes to type in hoseok's username.

_

i have an update schedule and this is 3 days late i apologize