two

only when yoongi gets back home from hoseok and namjoon's shared apartment, the curiosity gets the best of him and he dares to check twitter. immediately, he goes to hoseok's account and sees nothing indicating that hoseok was hacked nor he does see the tweet. hoseok's latest tweet is from this afternoon and it's a mirror selfie with jungkook in the practice room, with a caption saying "dance practice with this babie 🥺" and usually a bunch of the emojis yoongi would never use.

okay, he thinks to himself, hoseok didn't tweet it. 

and hoseok seemed so unbothered by it, yoongi almost thinks that he imagined the whole thing happen.

it's not like hoseok is innocent or doesn't talk about sex ever, he is more of a private person who barely mentions anything. definitely, not the type to tweet for the whole general public to see. 

"oh." yoongi mutters because of course, hoseok wouldn't want anyone seeing that. but that also doesn't mean he wouldn't tweet stuff like that if nobody knew it was him. 

even if there is a possibility of hoseok having another account, he should let it go. he already saw something that he wasn't supposed to see and he is pretty sure hoseok wouldn't want him finding out about it either. 

he doesn't do that, instead he decides to type the tweet into the search bar. the tweets load and surprisingly to him, there are far less tweets that he thought there would be. most of the tweets aren't just that.

however, there is a tweet from last night, with 4 retweets and 35 likes, far more than other tweets have. one of the likers is that lilbaby person.he feels his heart starting to beat loudly in his chest at that, because this could be the tweet he saw on hoseok's phone. the person behind the account could be hoseok.

the display name is just an emoji of an angel and the icon looks like one of those aesthetic photos on instagram. he clicks on the profile and sees that the bio tells a lot more about personal preferences while there is not much about the person who owns the account.

he scrolls down, carefully not to like anything. (the last thing he needs in life right now is liking retweeted porn.) 

it doesn't take too long before a picture catches his eyes. it's a shot of person holding their right hand on their crotch.and yoongi know it is hoseok and that he is wearing those shorts which show off his thighs nicely. the amount of time he spend with hoseok, he knows him just by looking at hoseok's hands, his slim fingers and skinny wrists. he knows that hoseok has a tiny mole on his finger and that scratch on his right hands comes from him trying to pet a stray cat on the street more than a week ago. 

he lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding because, wow this is really hoseok. 

-

eh 

yoongi is avoiding the subject i hope you can understand that