Chapter 3

Quinn's

The good thing about driving this car makes me push my maximum speed to the limit---That's what I have now in mind. So I just hit it off the road and set my foot on the accelerator, gripped my steering wheel and maneuvered my baby to drift off on to the curves of the National Highway!

Haha! That was so fantastic.. Oopss!

Looks like someone caught my frantic and dangerous stunt.

I just over geared and took advantage of his lame car. Ang boring niya mag drive. Now I wonder if the driver was the same owner of la funeraria or maybe he was a descendant of Donnatello or Micheal Angelo?

I laughed hard at the thought--- oo crazy naman talaga ako! Blame my entangled brain.

Haha!

Hindi na ako nasorpresa noong may kumatok sa tinted car window ko. I stopped few meters away from where he pulled over to stop.

Pero hindi ako hihingi ng dispensa. I just wanted to see his epic facial reaction --whoever that damn ass is.

But I was surprised and disbelief reigned into my consciousness when I turned my gaze to the man outside my window.

His face was already red that it could explode anytime.

I thought I froze for a while.

Siya iyon! Oh God! The man who took my hymen drastically ripped out--oh not bad.

It was really fun though..Thrilling and heavenly?

Oh gosh! Mabuti nalang at tinted ang car window ko!

Sa sobrang pag kagulat ko ay napaharurot ko ang sasakyan ng di oras! Oh no! Hindi pwedeng mag krus ang mga landas namin.

Oh please God! Let that man be out of my life! Dont make us cross our paths again..

Although I miss his thing.. Oh damn! Ang pervy ko na! Sorry po! That was three years ago.. That's why im acting like a deprived prey!

I'm a bitch.. But Im not a whore.

My life's a mess and I don't care.

Mayaman ako. Maimpluwensiya ang family ko. Kaya wala akong paki sa buhay ng iba.

I am mean. I don't make friends--well I have a best friend, her name's Bobbie.

But she's now out of the country.

I flew to Germany three years ago.. --oh I guess you don't want to know why.. That will just bore the whole story.

But to make it short. I ran away. I stowed away. Naglayas ako.

Yeah that's it. Nagalit ako sa parents ko. Why? They want me to marry someone. And that made my way to different parts of the world.

Yes, I toured around the world for the past three years. My job requires it too though.

I'm a photojournalist. Matino ang trabaho ko pero mapanganib. I went to different countries to cover what's happening around the world. Specifically war between countries and religions.

And I'm really proud of my job! I made this far.

Kahit na aayaw ng tatay ko sa trabaho ko. The reason why I stowed away. They didnt want me to be engaged to my passion.

Akala niyo ba asa parin ako sa magulang ko? Hell no!

Ah nga pala let me rephrase my previous sentences about the mayaman thingy – 'bat ba ang yabang ko?