Chapter Four

It was quite a stormy night, Rain prickled and tapped against the cements and windows, The trees and plants began to wave according to the wind's direction, Few leaves plucked off and carried along by the cold and strong wind, Street Lights began to flicker as the rain began to get heavy, Began to flood the canals, Running down to the road drains, Leaves began to get carried away with the mud water as it drained down, Plastics began to get carried away by the strong and harsh wind, Along with the storm, The Animatronics six feet under the ground were chatting and making plans for the rampage they thought.

" Well, I guess we'll call it a night, We're done here though. " Said Baby before standing up, Walking away from Ballora's Gallery with a soft yawn.

Ballora looked over at Baby before Baby crawled out and back to her own Gallery.

Ennard sighed and gently fold the papers they wrote for the plan, He then slowly stood up, Stretching slowly before walking away from the Gallery, Carrying the folded papers.

Funtime Foxy shrugged before standing up, Motioning for Funtime Freddy to follow him, To which the bear immediately stood up, Following The Fox.

Leaving Spring and Ballora, Spring raised a brow at the two Funtimes before looking at Ballora.

" What's with the two? " He asked, Pointing at the Funtimes before they crawled away.

" Oh? Well, Maybe the both of them are having a relationship, Cause the two of them are quite.. Romantic from the past few days " Ballora explained, Spring nodded, Blinking the tears away as he remembered the time when he and Foxy are still together at the Attraction.

" Foxy! You know that I don't like playing hide and seek, Especially when I'm the seeker! " Spring whined and complained, His arms cross as he stood inside the empty office room.

" Boo! " Said Foxy from behind, His arms immediately wrapped around the bunny from behind.

Spring squealed in shock before laughing as he felt his boyfriend's arms around him, He then just rested his head against the male's shoulder, The Pirate leaned in and gently nuzzled and nibbled the rabbit's neck, Earning a soft gasp coming from the rabbit.

" You scared me.. " Spring muttered, His expression happy as his ears flickered.

" I'm Sorry Mate, Was just havin' fun wit ye. " Foxy chuckled and raised his head up, Leaning in to kiss the rabbit's cheek.

" I shouldn't let ya win " Spring giggled as they stayed in that position.

Foxy chuckled and trailed his kisses up to the rabbit's ear, Nibbling on the male's ear before whispering " But you've let me " He giggled.

Spring scowled playfully, His cheeks brightening, He then placed his hands onto the male's arms, Purring with content

" Cause, I want to see how good at hiding you are " He laughed.

Spring sniffled softly, That Memory was the second of the best he had, He then looked up to see Ballora, Looking at him with a frown.

" I'm sorry that you lost him Spring.. I really do. " Ballora said, Leaning in to wipe the rabbit's tears away, His ears flopped down in agony.

" I.. Didn't even get the chance to see him after the proposal.. " He sobbed, His tears running down.

" I didn't even.. Managed to say that I love him.. " He said between his sobs, Ballora frowned further and wrapped her arms around the weeping rabbit, Pulling the male close to her as she rubbed the male's back up and down, Comforting the male.

" We.. D-didn't even managed.. To Hug.. You have n-no Idea.. On how I missed with warmth around me.. His lips against mine.. His forehead against mine.. M-my fingers intertwined around his.. Our Hands clasped together..Our bodies.. Against each other.. Sending Each Other's warmth.. " He murmured softly, His tears streamed down on his cheeks, His fur now damped due to his tears, Ballora hummed softly, Her hands kept on rubbing up and down on the male's back, Spring's fur gently slid out of Ballora's fingers as she rubbed.

Bon-Bon looked at Ballora comforting Spring, He frowned deeply, Of course, He doesn't want to see Spring in despair, He loved seeing Spring so happy but when Spring's down, He couldn't take it but join the rabbit.

" Shh Shh Spring.. Everything's fine.. You are fine.. Foxy's fine.. We are fine.. " Ballora reassured as Spring sniffed and sobbed.

Ballora closed her eyes as she kept on calming the rabbit, The Rabbit tears dripped down onto the tiled floor, He began to intake sharp breaths as he nuzzled Ballora's chest.

The room only filled with silence except for Spring's cries echoed throughout the Gallery.

Bon-Bon sniffled slightly before crawling towards the weeping rabbit.
His metallic paws gently tapped on the tiles floor before reaching the rabbit.

" Spring.. Please don't cry.. We'll eventually find Foxy.. Just don't give up hope.. " He said, Giving the rabbit a sad smile, Spring looked over at Bon-Bob before sniffling, Reaching over to take Bon-Bon in his arms, Craddling the smaller male.

Ballora unwrapped her arms from the Rabbit, She smiled for a moment before frowning.

" I hope we could.. Find him.. " He sniffled, Rubbing the smaller male's nose. He smiled sadly " I really do.. " He murmured.

Bon-Bon smiled sadly before nuzzling the bunny's hand " I just don't want you to be sad.. I hate seeing you cry.. I hate seeing you cutting.. " Bon-Bon said sadly, His tears gently slid down and streamed away from his eyes.

" Of course.. I'll try my best to stop those.. But it's not that easy to forget someone who cared and loved you for so much.. Someone that is been with you all day and night.. " Spring sobbed softly, His eyes reddened from his cries.

Ballora sighed a bit as she watched, She just softly smiled before ruffling Spring's hair, To which Spring looked up at her with confusion.

" Don't give up that easily Spring.. We'll find him for you, That's a promise.. " She said, Genuinely smiling at the Rabbit.

" We promise that.. "