Chapter 1

Sierra McCollum cautiously stepped off the front porch of an unfamiliar house. It was pitch black but she could still make out that there were 2 dead bodies laying on the grass. She couldn't remember what had happenned but knew she was the reason this innocent couple had just witnessed their last breath.

She spotted her clothes on a branch and dashed over to grab them. As she was putting her shirt on she felt a cold breeze that made a chill go down her spine. She took glanced at the bodies and burst into tears.

"Why, why did I have to become this?" she sobbed

She looked at her hands and saw the hair slowly sinking back into the pores of her skin. It started raining heavily and Sierra ran a few blocks till she reached her house. She crept up the stairs and found her mum waiting in her room. She threw her bag down and fell into her mum's arms with her soggy clothes and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Mum, I killed two people tonight, two!" Sierra cried

"I'm sorry honey but it's part of our nature," She comforted Sierra, "Don't worry it starts to get easier and you can control it like i do."

"You can sleep with me tonight." Mrs. McCollum added

Sierra nodded

Sierra had her 16th birthday a week ago and that was when werewolves turned. It was her first night as a werewolf and she was freaking out but was relieved that she had to wait another month for it to happen again. She hated what she was but could do nothing about it because it runs in her family. She hugged her mum tight, like she used to do when she was younger, and gazed into the night sky at the full moon through the rain droplets on her clear glass window

**********************************************************************************************

It was a normal Saturday morning as Sierra sat, on their black leather couch, with her legs crossed with a bowl of Coco Pops and watching SpongeBob in her PJs.

"Why do you even watch these things?" Her older sister Kora asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"Shut up." Sierra laughed and threw her cushion at Kora

Kora squeezed up next to Sierra and she moved up a bit.

"So how did last night go?" Kora's tone had changed to more serious

Sierra sighed loudly. She hadn't yet told anyone about it except her mum and wasn't really in the mood to talk about it. Luckily, her 12-year-old brother Lucas bolted down the stairs and raced to the door kncoking Kora's head in the process because he was late for some science camp. He was a geek.

Kora understood her sister didn't want to talk and hugged her to show some love and support.

"Anyway I'm going shopping," Kora stated "Wanna come?"

A look of excitement came onto Sierra's face, although she wasn't into girly stuff she still loved shopping and knew it would cheer her up.

"It wouldn't be fun without me" Sierra grinned

Thanks for reading and tune in for chapter 2:)

Please vote and comment

Love you guys (all my fans) xxx

-Noella