(1)

(This chapter includes graphic content, please be advised.)

(Miely's POV)

Two months. It's been two months since the mission, 2 months since I saw the sun, and 1 month since she left. Shes probably dead. She had one leg. How far did she think she was gonna get?

I silently laugh thinking about her getting her guts torn out of her as she gets eaten ali-

"Miely. I'm heading out to get some fire wood."

I look over at the man who I've learned to call Ace and slowly nod my head watching as he leaves.

Once I know that the cost is clear, I quickly got up and ran towards the exit. I'm healed by now I should be safe if I follow the river and try to avoid titans at all costs and maybe I can make it there by night fall.

Once I get to the exit of the cave or should I say prison, I quickly run out only to be stopped by him.

"Hm. Where do you think your going?"

"N-no where I was just-"

"And to think we were just beginning to become friends." He says while shaking his head slowly walking closer to me.

"No please No!"

Fear. Something I haven't felt in a long time. Something I thought I'd never feel again. I feel fear towards this man and I can't do anything to stop him.

(Time skip)

Slowly waking up I look around. Everything is blurry but I can make out two figures. I don't dare to move a muscle watching from afar.

"Harumi! We can't go back! If she's in her crystal she's staying there!"

"She's my girlfriend! I'm not leaving her! For fucks sakes Ace!"

"Look we can-Oh look who's awake"

Slowly they both turn and look at me. Ace starts to come towards me.

"Time to sleep again." He said before it all went black.

(Ace's POV)

"Please Ace..I can't leave Annie!"

"Look I know this is hard for you but we are leaving with or without you. We aren't wasting our time to save Annie. I'm sorry."

"Y-you...how could you leave her?! How many times has she saved your ass?! Huh?! How many times?!" Harumi said almost in tears.

"Many times, and I'm not wasting the life she gave me so many times to save her. We are going back home. You are more then welcome to come. But if you choose to stay, we aren't coming back for you." I said with no remorse what so ever in my voice.

"F-fuck you!" She said before quickly leaving the cave.

Sighing I turn to Miely who is passed out on the ground, the girl I fell in love with.

"Miely wake up~" I sing walking towards her and shaking her.

Her eyes slowly open and quickly turn to fear backing away from me.

"S-stay away! Let me go! You let Ashly go! Why can't I go?!" She cried out in fear.

"Because I love you." I say smiling.

(Miely's POV)

"Because I love you." He said with a sick smile etched across him face.

"Go to hell!" I scream at him backing away only for him to follow.

"Now Now, we can't have you moving during the trip now can We?" He laughs.

"W-what trip?! What are you talking about?!"

He just laughs and comes towards me holding me down. I scream and kick as hard as I can but he doesn't budge.

"Don't squirm princess. Just close your eyes and it will be over quickly I promise."

I watch as he grabs one of my legs and I scream for him to stop, and in one single push my leg snaps.

(No ones POV)

Outside the cave all that could be heard was the noise of bones snapping and the screams of poor innocent Miely. Begging for someone to save her. But no one will ever save her because she is just another nameless soldier who lost her life in battle.

(Enju's POV)

I watched as empty coffins got burried. 3 empty coffins to be exact. Miely, Ashly and Chris's coffins.

I looked beside me to see Rin, Olivia and Johnny in black and white clothes in their stroller. My babies. They have it so easy. They won't ever have to experience this life. I won't let them. Because no more will I lose the ones I love!

Word count: 743

(A/N)
I hope you enjoyed. Updates every Sunday. By for Now,
Petra