nineteen

Min Yoongi POV

I signed in every spot that the doctor showed me. My hand was getting tired. I wondered if I looked weird because Jimin kept staring at me. 'He is probably staring at you because you look weak, pitiful, ugly. He hates you and is wondering why he is still here with you.' my anxiety told me. I blushed slightly and gave the papers to my doctor when I had signed all of them. "Thank you Mr. Min. You are free to go. Oh, and here is your phone. We had to take it so that you wouldn't get any notifications that made you feel depressed again. Trust me, we didn't look at it though." The doctor said as he handed me my phone and grabbed the stack of papers. He walked out of the room as I was scrolling through my notifications. I didn't have that many because I wasn't very popular. Just some from YouTube and Twitter. None specifically for me though. Nobody texted me to ask me if I was okay, nobody wanted to know why I wasn't at school. The reason? Because nobody cared.

I looked at Jimin. He was staring at me with a slight smile. I quickly looked away before I blushed too hard. "We can go now." I said as I stood up and walked towards the door. I was about to reach for the handle when I felt a small, warm hand wrap around my thin and fragile wrist. I turned around to see Jimin looking at the floor. He had a firm grip on my wrist, so I couldn't get away. "What the hell are you doing Jimin?" I asked him. I was scared that he was going to beat me up. But then I realized that he was too precious to do that. Or maybe that was what I wanted him to be. I wanted him to be the submissive little boy that I had first met. I wanted him to want me, not control me. I knew he didn't feel that way, but I wanted him to. I wanted so many things, but I wouldn't get a single one. That was what I thought until Jimin gently pushed me against the door. I knew he would have slammed me against the door, but he knew that I was in a fragile and weak state. He slowly lifted his head up to look me in the eyes. They were glazed over with tears. "Hyung, this is probably gonna sound stupid and cliche, but I love you. I really do. I'm not sure if you feel the same way, but I really hope you do. I can't stand not being yours." I could see a few tears forming in his eyes. I was shocked. In a good way. "Jimin, I..." I started. A tear silently fell from his eye and rolled down his honey colored cheek. I looked down at his hand that was still wrapped around my wrist. I was as pale as white sugar while he was sunkissed. I was too skinny, and he was muscular. I was mean, he was a sweet little mochi. Why would he want someone like me?

With a sudden burst of confidence, I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around so that his back was leaning against the door and I was staring at him. He got a little bit scared, but calmed down when I brought our lips together. My lips fit perfectly on his. I slowly moved my hand from his wrist to his back, then his neck, then brought it up to cup his cheek. He snaked his hands to wrap around my neck and pull me closer to him. I was slightly taller, so his arms were slightly above his head. I licked his bottom lip, asking for permission. He granted and opened his mouth slightly. I moved my tongue into his mouth, exploring everything. He tasted so good. I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew that I was addicted. I suddenly pulled away, making him whine slightly. He pouted while we were both panting. "Jeez, did you want me to die? I do need to breathe!" I said slightly sarcastic. He smiled and leaned into me and connected out lips once again. He immediately opened his mouth this time. I slipped my tongue in once again, but this time, he started sucking lightly on it. I moaned slightly. "Jimin, where did you learn that?" I asked. "I don't know. Probably movies." He said while leaning in again. I opened my mouth this time, wanting him to come in. Jimin did as I wanted and I slightly sucked on his tongue, to show him what it was like. He quickly pulled out and moaned. His mouth was open, so I moved to his jawline. I left little kisses here and there, but then moved to his neck. I was kissing him all around to find his sweet spot. He would moan quietly every once in a while, but when I moved to right under his left ear, he shivered and moaned louder and longer. I smirked against his neck and sucked on that spot. He moved his hands down to my back, scratching me slightly. I started to bite that spot a little and he leaned his head back, opening up his neck even more to me. His eyes were closed as he leaned his head on the door. I moved away from that spot and made my way back to his lips. I pulled his head down so that I could get a good angle to go in for the most passionate kiss he had ever felt. He opened his eyes to stare at me. Before I could kiss him again, he smirked. "Please don't stop, hyung!" He practically begged me. He moved his hands from my back up to my hair. He gripped a few locks slightly, but when I made the kiss more intense, he pulled a little bit. I opened my mouth to let out a few moans. He really was a good kisser. He took advantage of my open mouth and attacked my tongue. He slightly grazed it at first, but then we ended up fighting for dominance. Of course, I won and he frowned slightly, but ended up giving in. I pulled away. I wiped my mouth with the back of my sleeve to get all of the saliva off. My lips felt swollen, but Jimin's lips were pretty red and even more plump than normal. He leaned his head back again, panting. I saw the love bite that I had left on his neck. I smiled to myself. "Park Jimin, I love you." I said, still gasping for air. He picked up his head, smiled that cheeky grin and said, "I love you too, Min Yoongi." I stepped forward and hugged me, burying his face into my chest. I leaned to his ear and whispered, "Please be my baby boy." He nodded. He pulled away, gave me a slight peck on the lips and lead me out the door.

Park Jimin POV

As we were walking down the hospital hallways, I noticed something. They were brighter and happier than the first time I walked down them. They weren't pale and depressing, they were bright and cheery. Instead of hearing the beeping of machines and crying, you would hear laughing. I smiled and grabbed Yoongi's hand. My small fingers intertwined with his. My hand could barely reach around his, and I heard him chuckle at this. I turned around to see him staring at our hands with a smile on his face. Oh how I love his cute gummy smile. He looked up at me. "You're so cute. You know that?" he said with a slight chuckle. I pouted and continued walking. I knew that he wouldn't just get over his depression in the blink of an eye, but I felt like I could help him get over it faster than if he was alone. He had definitely helped me when I was in need, so now I needed to repay the favor. And I loved him.

~~~~~

Authors Note

Hi. Sorry that this chapter went from 0-100 real quick. I didn't mean for it to be like that, but I couldn't help myself. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter, and thanks for reading! Bye!