6

I stand up and hug her tightly as I could, she did the same back. It gave me such a warm feeling. It felt like home.

I let go and look into her eyes, she's so god damn beautiful, any man would be lucky to have her.

"I am so sorry Sarah." I cried, hugging her again.

"I'm sorry too Grayson." She hugged me tighter.

"How are we going to tell the kids?" I lightly smiled, looking into her gorgeous eyes again. "They will probably hate me."

"No they won't hate you gray, because I know your an amazing dad and I'm sure they will understand." She wiped the tear that ran down my face with her thumb, smiling at me.

"Do you want to see them?" I asked.

"Of course." She smiled so wide, making me fall in love even more.

this all felt too good to be true, i'm standing here next to the girl i've loved my whole life, looking into her eyes thinking this is all a dream and i'm going to wake up i've I pinch myself. So i tried hard to not hurt myself because i want this moment to last for as long as i can.

As we got into the car together i just admire how perfect she was. The way everything about her is just so perfect blows me away, her hair, her smile, the way her eyebrows raise and her nostrils flare when she laughs, which has always been a weakness for me.

"Grayson?" she lightly said as she tucked her hair behind her ear and put her seat belt on.

"Sarah?" I replied looking her deep in the eyes.

"How have you been?" she looked at me with concern.

"Not okay, but now you're here and that's all i could ask for." I placed my hand on her thigh, still trying to process what is happening. I can't help but think of what Ethan is going to think. I'm the reason my children grew up without their mother, i put myself through that pain, i put my family through that pain.

—-
a/n
honestly this is such a short chapter and you guys deserve a lot more than this with the amount of support and love you've given this book, it does not go unnoticed.
i don't know if anyone is still around because it's been a long minute since i've been on here because my life honestly just hasn't been the best and i know this isn't a lot but i hope it's enough to make you happy x
thanks for sticking around, bye for now xo