Dylan

Dylans P.O.V.

I saw Ava rushing out of the lunch room in tears. I need to check this out. Lexi, what do you do? "Nothing, she's just acting like a crybaby." Whatever. I ran to the girls bathroom, not carong that it was the GIRLS bathroom. "Dylan, what are you doind in the girls bathroom!?" She asks. Ava had cried so much that her face was almost covered in her tears. I saw you running out of the lunch room. So I wemt to go see if you were ok. "I'm fine." Fine, fine is not a good word when your trying to seem "fine". Fine is being sad, mad, depressed, and so much more then just "fine". Ava, I can tell your not fine. " This is none of your business." Why are you crying? " I'm acting, see?" Ava had wiped the tear out of her eyes and put on a fake smile. Ava, You basically just wiped your eyes and pretended to smile. Ava had ran into my arms. She was crying, more then I had seen her before. I kiss her. She pulls back. " DYLAN! You have a girlfriend. And we're only on 6th grade!" I'm sorry, I just saw you there, and, I just needed something to calm you. I say back. " Dylan, your only way to get me to calm me down is to kiss me?! You could have just hugged me or something." She says. Look, I like you, and not just as a friend, as like a good good friend. I only started dating Lexi so you would get jealous. I really wanna be with you. You make me happy like no one else does. " Dylan, I need to know that you truely wanna be with me. I don't wanna be with someone who is sorry for me." I swear I'm not. I mean, I went in the girls bathroom for you! "I guess thats proof enough." She said back.