Lexi's new friend

Lexi's P.O.V.

I saw Dylan rush after Ava when I told Kimmy not to invite her to the party. Maybe I should go to see whats up just in case.
2 minutes later...

"Lexi, I have something to tell you." Dylan said. Well, whatever you can say in front of me, you can say to all of us. "I don't think thats such a good idea." Dylan, just tell me. "Lexi, I'm breaking up with you. "Oooooooooooooh." Everyone says. " You are not breaking up with me, with... that... THING!" She's not a "thing", she's my new girlfriend. And even if she is kinda horrible, she's gonna be a better girlfriend then you ever were. " he said to me. "Ooooooooh" said the whole table. Well, FINE. I'll be fine, I'll be right back. I ran to the girls bathroom hoping someone would follow me. Especially Dylan. I was hoping that he would just me kidding and he would follow me back to the girls bathroom and give me kiss like he did to Ava. He would have a decorated bathroom stall and seal our love with another kiss. But, he didn't, he didn't come when I needed him the most. When I wanted him. But it's too late. He's with someone else. And I'm left single. With no one. Execept myself. My tears drowned my hands. Then, when I was starting to loose hope that no one would ever come. Dylan comes. I lean in for at least a hug, and he pulls away. " Lexi, I don't want things to be akward between us. Especially since we are science partners, and I need a good grade to pass." That's all you have to say to me?! Even after you told everyone at our table? "You asked me to say it in front of everyone." Look, if you didn't like me, then why did you ask me oit in the first place? I asked. "Because I wanted to make Ava jealous." Wow. "Look, why don't you get to know her?" Why would I do that? "Because then, you would know why I did what I did." I guess that makes sense. "Yeah. So, at least promise to get to know her or something. Fine.
I walked back to the cafeteria to go talk to "her". So, Ava, do you maybe wanna come over for a sleepover for this weekend. I'm having like, EVERYONE over, so, if you wanna come, then bring your poleroid. "Ok. So, why did you invite me?" Because I just wanna see why my ex boyfriend broke up with me! "Ok, I'll be there! Thanks for inviting me, I guess." I GUESS! My Dylan is dating a girl who just said "I guess" to me. I say to myself. Well, ok, see you then! I walk over to Kimmy. Kimmy, I invited her to my party this weekend. "Why do sound so worried? You know, she's not that bad." To me she is, in fact, she's horrible. I just invited her because I need to get close to her so I can tare them apart from the inside. "Don't you think that's mean. Especially since he doesn't wanna be with you?" Well, Dylan is just in over my head. He will realize soon that he will want to with me instead of that "thing". You know what they say, keep your friends colse, and your enemies closer...