BTS Reacting to you being on your period

Jungkook
Jungkook Being the baby he is Wouldn't be sure what to do.He Would look It up on the internet On "How to take care of your girlfriend when she's on her period?"And when be tried that And it didn't work he quickly called Jin For advice.
Jimin
Jimin also being the cute little Baby he is Would call the other members and Find out how to help and there would be alot of cuddles and kisses,also Massages.You would receive so much love from this little cinnamon roll.
Taehyung
Taehyung would be scared He wouldn't want to hurt you at all,he would give you tons of gentle kisses and Massage your tummy and Cuddle you Whenever you wanted to cuddle,He wouldn't do anything unless you Said it was ok.
Yoongi
Yoongi would lay in bed with you all day and sleep,He would cuddle you tightly and Rub your back And make you feel love and Try to make you feel as better as possible.
Jhope
Jhope would Kiss you non stop and Cuddle you Every second of the day Not only that he would Try to make you feel happy and laugh,He wanted to make you forget about your pain.
Namjoon
He would buy you everything you needed,He would lay with you and watch movies and Also like Hobi do things to keep your mind off of the pain
Jin
Jin would spoil you Alot,He would cook for you and Would baby you so much.He would make you eat alot and Cuddle you And give alot of Massages.All he wants is for you to feel better.