Chapter 2

"Oh yeah, that's the good stuff" as he licks the white sticky substance.

As he was about to continue there was a loud banging followed by constant ringing of the doorbell?

"God dammit, somebody better be dying," he says as he stomps down the stairs. Right before opening the door the phone rings.

"Shit, what's with all these interruptions," he says forgetting about the door he picks up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hoseok?"

"Oh Mrs. Kim ma'am hello, is anything wrong?"

"Yes, am afraid joonie may hurt himself. See his father and I gave him some news that he didn't take very well and he ran out the house."

"Well we all know how sensitive joonie can be, may I ask what upset him?"

"Of course it will be announced soon enough."

As Mrs. Kim continued to explain what was going on the banging intensified and hoseok only half listening went to the door to open it and right when he turned the knob the door was forced open causing him to fall back with a heavy weight on top of him.

"Hello, hello hoseok I heard a loud thud are you alright?" asked Mrs. Kim

With a groan hoseok propped himself up on his elbows and looked up and saw it was namjoon, he looked around for the phone once he found it he responded, "yes Mrs. Kim it was just namjoon he tripped over the threshold ."

Hoseok could hear her sighing into the phone as she said, "That boy what am I to do with him, he's so clumsy, at least he is with you hoseokie so I don't have to worry. Look after him please, good-night."

"Good-night Mrs. Kim"

After hanging up hoseok looked down at namjoon and with a smile said, "joonie you klutz" expecting a similar jab back and when he didn't get one he stopped smiling and in a gentle tone asked, "Joonie what's wrong?" as he petted his hair.

Joonie with tears in his eyes looked up from hoseok's chest and said, "Hobi I'm getting married in two weeks."