Chapter 3

Hoseok froze, Namjoon's getting married? He thought. To who, Namjoon's mine and no one is allowed to take him especially some dimwit girl with no brains she will bore Joonie to death.

As Hoseok was in his own thoughts, Namjoon was sniffing Hoseok he smelled different.....sweet even, and with that he started to lick him. Feeling the wetness on his face Hoseok was jolted out of his thoughts.

"J.....Joonie what are you doing?" Hoseok asked while blushing.

"Hobi taste sweet." Namjoon says as he continues to lick Hoseok's face.

"Ah th.....that's from the ice cream I was eating which probably melted by now."

"But that's not important," he says as he shakes his head and pushes Namjoon into a sitting position.

"What do you mean you are getting married, when did this happen? Do I know her?

Namjoon started to tear up again as he explained what happened earlier.

Flashback

"Bye Hobi see you tomorrow," yelled Namjoon as he waved good-bye

Namjoon enters the house he goes and takes his shoes off yelling, "mom, dad I'm home." Coming out of the kitchen his mother as she wipes her hands on the apron says "Namjoon there is no need to yell." She walks over to him and starts to shower him with kisses and Namjoon starts to squirm while saying "Mom".

"Yes yes I know your a big boy and to big for kisses well you maybe a big boy but you will always be my little Joonie" as she squeezes his cheeks. "Mom, you're so embarrassing I'm gonna go do my homework" as he starts to head up the stairs Mrs. Kim calls out and says "Namjoon we have to talk later it's important." Namjoon yells down the stairs "Ok".

As Namjoon enters his room he starts to wonder what could be so important that she needs to talk to me? Oh maybe Jin Hyung is coming home? Well anyway can't be that bad

As Namjoon enters his room he starts to wonder what could be so important that she needs to talk to me? Oh maybe Jin Hyung is coming home? Well anyway can't be that bad. He drops his things on the floor goes over to his desk where he proceeds to work on his homework, thoughts of the important conversation now out of his head.

After sometime Mrs. Kim calls for Namjoon letting him know dinner is ready and to come eat. "Coming" Namjoon calls back. As he comes down the stairs Mr. Kim is already seated at the table and Mrs. Kim is placing dinner on the table. Namjoon goes to sit down when Mr. Kim says "Hi son, how was your day?" Namjoon replies "It was awesome I passed my math class, Hobi won the dance competition which means he's getting a scholarship."

Mrs. Kim starts to sit down as she comments and said "That's wonderful new Joonie, Hoseok has been practicing very hard for that competition."

As they begin to eat Mr. Kim bring up the topic that Namjoon was wondering about earlier but forgot about.

"Namjoon your mother and I have some news. You will be getting married to Bang Yongguk very soon." As his father finished his sentence Namjoon was frozen with the spoon midway to his mouth. Mr. and Mrs. Kim looks at Namjoon and as Mrs. Kim places her hand on Namjoon's other hand asking "Joonie did you hear your father? You will be getting married."

Mr. Kim wipes his face as he stand up from the table and says "Hana, you can explain to him in detail I need to get back to work in the lab." Mr. Kim heads downstairs to his lab and Namjoon is still left frozen by what he just heard. Hana starts again explaining that he will be getting married when Namjoon snaps out of his state of shock as he jumps up from the table causing the chair to fall over and yells out, "What!"

End

Hoseok is sitting with a blank expression thinking how could the Kim's just give his Namjoon away like that and in two weeks to Bang Yongguk. The son of one of the most powerful companies. As he continues thinking about how Namjoon will be taken from him, he doesn't hear Namjoon asking "What do I do Hobi?" He begins shaking Hoseok repeating "What do I do?" jolted out of his thoughts for a second time he looks down at Namjoon and notices his ears has come out from his emotional state.

 As he continues thinking about how Namjoon will be taken from him, he doesn't hear Namjoon asking "What do I do Hobi?" He begins shaking Hoseok repeating "What do I do?" jolted out of his thoughts for a second time he looks down at Namjoon and no...

"Oh Joonie I don't know, but we have two weeks to figure something out" as he holds a crying Namjoon trying to get him to calm down he hands Namjoon a plushie and that seemed to help him calm down enough for his ears to recede.

"We can ask your brother Jin hyung and my cousin Yoongi hyung for help," said Hoseok.

"How can they help? It's in two weeks Hoseokie, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung won't be able to stop it in time an....and maybe this guy doesn't want to either.