chp. 2

~
After school
~

"Hey, yallll!" Jake yelled as we all lefted the school house. "Wanna meet up at the skating rink to night at 5?"
"Yeah!" We all agreed and we went home to ger ready.

I walked down the sidewalk while I avoided people from shoving me down every 5 minutes.
I got to my house and flopped down. I grabbed my phone and some money for food and to get in the rink, then shoved them in my pockets.

I get to the skating rink at 5:06 and pay the lady, she lets me through and askes
"what size"
i say "6 1/2",
she goes and gets them for me. I walk to the rink with seats in front. I put on my skates and wait. A few minutes go by and Fiona and Jake walk in. Then Ivy, and Andy. Finally Dan arrives.
We all start skating. No one knows how to but me. I laugh so hard everytime they fall.
"What the hell? Why is this so hard?" Jake says trying to hold on to what rail is left.

While everyone is trying to figure out how to skate, Dan is pretty good at skating now. He catches up with me.
"Sup sweetie?" He says almost falling. I almost fall from laughing.
"What now?" I say tryimg to help him up
"Nun, just catching up with you." He said focusing on skating with his arms jutted out.
I chuckle and he looks up annnnd almost falls. I grab his arm before he hits the floor and then laugh like a jerk.
"Watch me." I say skating in front, showing him how to move his feet. "Side to side, keep your feet on the floor kinda... dont lift your feet like that!" I say as he gets the hang of it. I see that the others are also watching me and "learning". They are now skating well enough to lap the rink without falling more then twice.
"Hey, HEy HEY!" Dan yells, i turn around and hes has his arms out waving, i try to stop him from falling but he ends up fallong anyway, we both fall. Dont know how but he fell on top of me. His face turns bright crimson.
"Ooooohhh!" I heard Fiona and Ivy yell across the rink.  I manage to get us both on our feet again. Dan skates off the rink and goes in the dicrection of the bathroom. I sigh and look at my friends. Ivy is dying laughing with Andy, Fiona shrugs and Jake is skating back to Dan.
I skate over to my friends, Ivy and Andy laughing their heads off.
"Oh shut it." I snap at them.

5 minutes later, Jake comes back.
"He wants you." Jake says pointing at the direction Dan ran to.
"Why?" I ask.
"He said he wants to talk." Jake said.
I sigh and walk back there.

"Hello?" I call into the hallway.
"over here," Dan says. I walk over and sit by him.
"Its ok, you fell, no hard feelings!" I say, not know what to say.
"Its not that, its just, you know im man enough to tell you this! Ok, so you know how i mess with you and call you names like "sweetie" and "hunny"?" Dan says, his voice shaking.
"Yeah?" I say confused.
"Well, i-uh, i like you." He say, his face a bring ruby colour.
I slap my hand over my mouth, ' i can never take a hint? ' i think to myself.
"So, weird question.  Would you go on a date with me?" Dan askes his face almost bursting into flames.
"Um..." i said, confused.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Mwahahahaha, clifthanger boi 😂.
K ill write more, byeee!

Luv ya!