chp. 3

"Where am i? Hellllllllooooo??" I yell in to the pitch black room im in. I walk around and try to hit anything. I was throwing punches so hard i was making myself fall. I look down and see nothing, up nothing, sides nothing. Anyone?
"HELLLO?" I yell louder and louder, waiting for someone to find me.
"stella? WHAT THE HELL STELLA?" I hear in the distance. And i know i hit something with my fist this time.
I jolt up to find myself on the floor of the skating rink, my friends around me. I had punched one of them, because one was holding their jaw, it was Dan.
"im sORRY!" I yell not knowing anything.
"Its ok, you fell and hit your hean on the rail, i think. You shoukd be fine" Jake said laughing at Dan.
I was proped up on someones lap, assuming its Fiona's, shes the one right in above of me.
"im sorry." I say again.
"Your fine, its just a bruise." Dan said glaring at Jake.
"what happened?" I asked trying to sit up.
"You just passed out then Dan came to get us." Ivy said, worry in her face.
"I guess im fine now." I say trying to stand up and forgetting roller skates were on my feet, and i fall. "Orrr, not?" They all laugh.

~
Later on
~

"Its getting dark, we should head home. " Ivy says giving her skates to the lady and cashing in her tickets with Andy.
"Yeah, good idea." I said so we all give the lady our skates and if we got tickets we get something.
We headed out the door after that. Jake had drove Fiona here because "couple goals", i died laughing when Ivy shouted that out into the parking lot. Ivy and Andy came together because they live close by. Dan came alone and i walked.
"Stellaaa." Dan called out.
"What?" I say slowly turning.
"Hop in. Ill take you home." He says hitting the seat next to him.
"Thanks but i can manage." I say walking again, i look at my phones clock. "Then again..." i hop in his black 2 door jeep and i tell him where go.

We get to my house and i hop out.
"Thanks." I say walking off. He jumps out his car and walks around to me.
"Goodnight, do you want me to pick you up tomorrow for school?" He says putting a hand around my waist.
"Uh sure?" I say backing up from him.
"Ok, goodnight sweetums!" He says giving me a hug and walking to his car. I walk to my house and he drives off.

I get to my room and fall on my bed and scream into a pillow.