Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The war isn't over yet. People around the world think it's over. Maybe for the time-being. Skulls all around the world is being released from The Phoenix Jail cells. Alex Sykes managed to break the code. Skulls got the rest of the people.

The world is saved by The Skulls. Planned by Chelsea Payne. Did by Bailey and Chelsea Collins.

Bailey Collins took Over The Phoenix with Jeremy. The Phoenix and the Skulls now are in collaboration together.

This was Chelsea's plans. But she know there will be a much bigger war. Where human race can be extinct forever. Even her, herself might not even to survive.

They're not all dead, world.

Expect The unexpected.

It's going to be madness.

They all step out to the city, people was smiling and hugging each other because there is finally freedom. "Sis, I'm going to auditioned for The Voice." Rue says to me, I held her hand. "Yeah, that sounds great." I smile.

"Is this the start of a new life?" Cheryl asks.

"No, they will come back stronger."

"Holy crap, it's the Skulls."

"And Chelsea Payne!"

I stood in the cold room. I look at my mum and dad's expression on how i survived. Nicola and Ruth Payne knew this was bad news.

I look at the Paynes'. "Liam's.. Dead." I put my hands in my back pocket. I shrug slightly. "How are you alive?" Nicola asks. I don't know if she's angry or somehow annoyed by me.

But yeah, why am I alive?

"I wasn't killed."

I wish I was.

I got back home after the emotional and slightly hurtful conversation. "Chelsea, you got letters from the court." Shane says when I step in.

I took the envelope from him. "Dear Chelsea Collins, blah blah.. What you doing is illegal. We need your speech so you can make sense to the people who signed a petition to get rid of Chelsea Payne." I read out loud.

"That's such a ridiculous letter." Bailey stated, "not finish yet." I say.

"Oliver and Chelsea of The Skulls are rumored to be using too much oil for their over 100 cars. Chelsea is rumored to have killed Noah Russo." My eyes widen. I crumple the paper, "this is stupid. I don't care anymore. Why would I kill Noah?"

I begin ranting angrily. "Shhh." Alex shush me and pick up the crumbled paper. "It's a rumour, Chelsea. You just have to clear it up in the court." Alex says.

"Chelsea is also accused of killing her own mother and father." Alex continues from where I stopped. "Chelsea is violent and under control. She might even have a mental illness." Alex's eyebrows furrowed.

"Chelsea have cancer. But her own blood is the cure to cancer. If Chelsea is accused of murdering and violent activities, she will be sentenced death penalty and her blood will be used."

"That's ridiculous!" My siblings shouted and begin rumbling. "When do I have to be in court?" I asks. "This weekend." Alex replies.

"Bring it on."

The moon and stars starts to appear on the sky. Everyone is dressed to go to the party. And then there's me.

In my hoodie and sweatpants with no make up on. My hair all messed up, not even bother to comb it. "Chelsea?" Bailey stated at me. There's already a slight bump.

"Not going." I grumbled, eating cookie dough. "And try not to grind against or fuck with anybody or we will messed up who the father might be." I said jokingly. "Chelsea." Blake says in a stern tone.

"Sorry." I chuckled. "then I guess you're staying at home with lukey." Calum says, winking at me. I grab the purple fluffy pillow and I threw it at him. Calum laughs.

I grab my laptop and decide to start a twitcam. It's been a long time. "Don't do thing anything stupid, Chelsea!" Shane called out before slipping on his leather shoes. "Like wise!" I shouted, he glares at me from the front door.

"Have fun, my brother." I smile at him innocently. "You too and fix your hair, you look like a yeti with a bad hair day." My jaw drop, he shrugs simply and left.

"Hey guys." the twitcam started. "Hey Chelsea, what are you doing?" Luke asks, coming out of the kitchen. "Hey Lucas, come join me." I say, sitting on the floor.

He sits beside me.

Then I heard a tumbling sound from the further end of the house. We decided to shrug it off and continue with the twitcam.

"Hey peeps!" Lea steps in, looking drunk after an hour. "Hey Brad." I muttered when Brandon steps in. "Don't ever call me Brad." Brandon warns me. Brandon close the door with his feet. "She can't handle shots then why must she have shots?!" Brandon grumbled.

"I love shots!" Lea shouted at him. Brandon groans and went down the hallway. I went online to search some stuff that is trending around the world. Some of them really believed that I really killed Noah.

"Brandon!" I shouted, closing the lid of my laptop. "What?!" He yelled back at me. "Try not to make love in there!" I said jokingly.

"Chelsea!" A voice screamed in my head.

Luke's Point Of View

Brandon walks out, chuckling. We look at Chelsea, who's eyes are red and black. "Chelsea?" I stood up slowly. "She's going to get me. We're all going to die." Chelsea says in a monotone voice.

"What?" Brandon looks at her, dumbfounded. "We're all going to die." Her eyes turns red with a skull sign.

"Chelsea!" I shook her. her eyes slowly turn back to normal. "Chelsea?" I look into her grey eyes. "What?" She breaths out, confused like we are.

I stood back up properly.

"Chelsea, what's wrong?" Brandpn asks, "I don't know." She shrugs. "I was paralyzed for a while, I couldn't moved." She adds.

"Brandon, I think Stephanie is here." Her eyes well up with tears. "She's going to get me."

Immediately, my heartbeat went up. "Chelsea, you've done nothing wrong." Brandon stated and a clap of thunder plus lightning went by. "Let's have a sleepover in the living room tonight." Brandon says, running towards us. He sits beside Chelsea.

"Sounds good?" He looks at me, "yeah sure." I shrug. "You are suppose to protect me, you idiot." Chelsea roll her eyes and flick his right ear.

"I'm sorry, I'm not Alex!" Brandon cries. "Can you at least change? I feel like vomiting." Chelsea says, grumpily. "But you love alcohol." Brandon says.

"Yeah but not today." Chelsea frowns.

"Fine." Brandon snaps his fingers and all the lights went on. "Brandon, you're wasting electricity." Chelsea says as he walk down the hallway. "It's only for a while." Brandon says like it's nothing.

I then beside Chelsea. "You scared?" She asks, looking at me. "No." I replied, too quickly. She chuckles. "How I wish I could've died." She whispers.

"You can't die." She leans back on the couch and raised a brow at me. "I couldn't bare to lose you."