Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Smoke fills Chelsea's room. Her sadness comes back again as she saw the news about how much how many people wanted her to die. But she couldn't blame them. They had The Phoenix logo in their eyes and on their necks.

That Phoenix logo is now old, Bailey and Jeremy changed the Phoenix logo to an eagle. The old one was a puma. It wasn't that nice as now. The fans are devastated that Liam is now gone forever. But she never found out how Noah fade away.

All this power she have in her are too powerful. The world wants her blood.

Luke's Point Of View

"Have you been smoking?" Sam asks Chelsea, Chelsea glares at him. "You smell of smoke." Sam stated, shrugging. "And yes, because you're smoking hot." Sam added. They all groan.

"If Noah was here, he would have punch the shit out of you." Brandon stated, "or Alex for that matter." Bailey says teasingly. "Why are you smell of smoke?" Alex looks at her, "because she's smoking hot." Sam says.

"SHUT UP, SAM!" They all shouted at him. "Have you been smoking?" Alex asks, "shh. just shh." Chelsea shush him and left the apartment. Alex raises his eyebrows, "you two kissed." Bailey says.

Alex raises his eyebrows at her, "hey by the way, we have to attend Rue's concert in California." Chelsea says, stepping back in. Rue flew to California yesterday night. "Yeah, Britney says Chelsea Payne of The Skulls-"

"You lost me at Chelsea Payne, uh Buh bye." Chelsea waves goodbye to Alex and left. "What's wrong with Chelsea Payne?" Bailey asks, eating her baked pasta.

"Chelsea Collins ditched her date!" We all turn to watch the celebrity news. "Change." Austin says, grabbing the tv remote. "Bailey Collins and Louis Tomlinson of One Direction Dating!" Chelsea was standing there, watching Austin change channels.

"Oh heeey!" Alex turn to look at her, "shut up." Chelsea says bluntly. "Aren't you gonna eat?" I asks, as she walk to her room. We heard the door slam, "guess not." Alex mutters and I shrugs.

"Chelsea," Bailey groans, "she doesn't like bake pasta." Alex states. "she does." Bailey snaps at him. Then everyone started to get in the conversation too about Chelsea liking baked pasta or not.

We all hang out around the jet, "hey Alexis, I need to talk to you." Chelsea says, walking away with Alexis. "Later, you will see her in the hotel room with ice cream and movies." Bailey 'predicts'. "And you're dating Louis." Oliver throw his hands up.

"The world is blind!" Layla shouted, dramatically. They all step into the plane, "chelsea, would you hurry up?!" Bailey scream at Chelsea.

Bailey's P.O.V.

Chelsea got up, her eyes red. Her pupils are not red, it looks like she cried. I whistled at Diana, that's her job. She's usually the person who cheer people up. "Fuck off." I heard Chelsea spat. I roll my eyes, is she on her period?

She's being so mean and bitter lately. Diana looks at me with tears in her eyes, "Kayla." I said, going after Chelsea. "What's wrong with you?" I asks, sitting beside her.

"What's wrong with me?" She chuckles to herself, "i hate you." I muttered. I flick some switch and let the plane fly. I put it on auto pilot and i turn to look at Chelsea who is staring in the clouds. "Did you eat your medicine?" I asks, aware of her depression.

"I don't need medicine." She says through her gritted teeth. "God dammit, is it about Louis?" Knowing that it is her love and all that shit.

"It is not about any boys, Bailey. I don't care about any of that. It's just Mum! She's getting into my head every single time I face them!"

"Them as in The Old Phoenix?"

"Yeah, I'm calling them The Losers."

I chuckled, "chelsea, you're strong psychically but we're going work on your mentality."

"Don't ever say mental in my face because I'm not going insane."

"I didn't say that you're going insane."

"But they are, Collins!"

"You did not just called me by our surname."

Chelsea raises her eyebrows at me, "wow, I'm so glad that you both are done arguing. But it's entertaining at the same time." Louis says, leaning against the door frame.

"I mean both of your surnames are the same which made it less fun and you both are girls."

"Shut up, babe." I shush him.

"Get out." Chelsea rolls her eyes playfully. "Do you want Alex or Luke in here? Or both?" I asks sarcastically. "Out." I chuckled and went out.

"Alex, she wants you." I say, holding onto Louis' arm. "She didn't say-"

"Shhh!" I nudge him in the ribs.

"Go. Phoenix's orders." I say. "But I belong to The Skulls." Alex pointed out. "Go, you idiot or I will crush you like how I crush my Dad!" I shouted at him. "Oh okay.." Alex walks inside. "Louis should be afraid. Very afraid." Harry says.

"Yes, he should." I punch his chest.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"No, Alex. Shut up."

"No, Chelsea. Listen to me!"

I look into his blue eyes. "I don't need medication."

"Okay fine, you don't need medication."

I raise my eyebrows.

"But you need help."

"No, I don't."

"Everybody needs a little help, Chelsea."

"Shut up. okay? I can fix myself." I shush him, "why did Bailey sent you in here?" I asks, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Because if Sam is here, he would have his jeans taken off by now."

"Ew, Alex!"

"Where's Shane?" I look around. "And Blake, Jake and Maria." I added. "Where's Gabe?" Bailey bump into me. "Rue is in Hawaii." Bailey stated. "What? Then who's going to do the concert?" I asks, "you." They all pointed at me.

"I have a child in the stomach so I could not be performing."

"But Beyoncé did."

"Me and Beyoncé is different." Bailey snaps at me. "Chelsea, you're being call to court.. Again about Noah." Alex says with a sigh at the end.

"Okay but I'm not performing." I say, "why not?" Luke asks. "I don't remember any songs."

"Oh yeah?" Bailey snaps her fingers and a box drop onto the floor. Papers flew out.

"Chelsea, one question. Basketball or love?" Brandon asks. "Basketball." I reply. "Okay back to the subject. This is what you wrote." Bailey pointed to the papers.

"Yeah but it's just.. my insanity." I mumbles the last part. I really need my medicine. "You're doing great, Chelsea." I heard Noah's voice in my head. 

I wished you're beside me, Noah. I miss you so much. 

Bailey's Point Of View

I saw the smile on Alex's face when we were 18 at Noah's funeral. And from then, I know he's in love with Chelsea. And he still is. I just know.