Rockstar meets his bride (Intro)

This idea crossed my mind and would like to know is this interesting to be continued.

Intro:

Abhi the Rock star, delays his wedding as he feels it is not cool for Rock stars to be married.

He is the most happening person in the nation.

Girls of all age are behind him for his single look on them.

He looks at them back only for his fame and popularity to enhance.

One fine day,

Dadi "It's getting worse day by day Abhi! Can't you see the amount of letters, bouquets and gifts received?"

Abhi smiles looking at the mirror. He applies gel on his hair.

Dadi "I am talking Abhi!"

Abhi "Dadi, they are my fans. Their craziness is what makes me popular everywhere."

Dadi "Haan Abhi, but don't you think it's crazy when a girl tries to climb over the gate in the night and ends up in my room thinking it's your room?"

Abhi laughs thinking of that night where the girl hugged Dadi and also kissed her cheek many times.

Dadi "It's not funny Abhi! I got enough of this."

Abhi "Dadi....I will ask the guards to be more alert. I will tighten the security too."

Dadi "No! I have another plan to solve this."

Abhi "What's that?" He asked looking curious.

Dadi "Your wedding!"

Abhi "No Dadi! You have to believe me in this, if I get married now, my fan following will decrease. I will lose my market!"

Dadi "But Abhi....I am unable to handle all this."

Abhi "Bye Dadi! I am getting a call for my rehearsals. And don't ever think about my marriage! It's never gonna happen."

He says by running away from there to escape from Dadi.

Dadi "This will not work out. I have to execute my plan secretly."

She thinks looking at Abhi's planner on the table.

Days passed and his concert day came.

He was extremely excited for this day.

Abhi comes onto the stage. Hearing to his fan's tremendous cheers, it made him feel euphoric. He couldn't ask for more seeing their excitement.

While performing, he sees there is a commotion among the audience.

He stopped performing.

"What's wrong over there?" He wonders. His manager said over his earpiece that "A girl had fainted in the crowd Abhi. We are looking into her now."

Abhi "Ok bring her to hospital. We can do this concert some other day."

His manager "But sir...sponsors will be mad at us if we cancel the concert!"

Abhi "I am not a heartless person to sing and perform when one of my fan is not feeling well. She had come all the way here to see me. I can't do all this at the cost of my fan's health."

He took off his earpiece and walks to the backstage.

Abhi feels he have to see the girl who fainted.

He calls his manager and asked where is the girl now.

His manager says the girl is in the nearby hospital.