Vegeta X shy/savage reader part 5(smut 😉)

Vegeta's POV
I looked at your naked body and growled in approval, I start to slowly take of your panties as I saw you bite your lips and move around in response.

I hovered over you and started to kiss you on the lips and I felt you kissing back as I started to slowly put my hand other your clit as I felt your body tensing up, I stopped and I looked at you "we can stop if you get uncomfortable" I said as I saw your eyes sparkled in lust as you shake your head "I want you to keep going" you said as I started to slowly rub your clit and I heard you gasped and moaned in response.

I smirked as I start to rub your clit faster as I saw your body start to tremble and you moaned uncontrollably, I stopped as I looked at you as you groaned and blushed "more daddy" you said which made me grip the sheets for self control as I continued too rub on your clit as you gasped and moaned again. I couldn't hold back as I got on top of you and you were confused and a bit scared "Vegeta please be gentle" you said as I nods "if it hurts please let me know" you nod I'm respond as I put my dick around your entrance as you start to take a deep breath in then I stick it in slowly as I heard a gasped then a moan.

Y/N POV:
I felt Vegeta slowly pulling my panties off as I bite my lips and move around in response. You see him looking at your naked body and smiled and growled in approval. You blush in response as he starts to hover over your body and bind down too kiss you as you kissed him back wrapping your arms around his back. You felt him putting his dick in your entrance as you couldn't help but too blush redder and stopped kissing him just too look at him "Vegeta" you said as he looked at you and slowly put it in as you gasped for air and moaned softly. He moaned as well "fuck you are tight!" He said as he continues too fuck you.

He then started too thrust in a little too hard but you didn't mind as you respond with a moan.

He did a smirk as he continues too go hard as you gripped the sheets and rolled your eyes in the back of your head "oh Vegeta!!" I shouted as he continues too pound you hard that the bed started to rock and squeak.

~after sex cause I'm literally too lazy too type the rest XD~

You were all curled up too Vegeta and had a spazzing out ever second. Vegeta chuckled "did you enjoy that?" He asked as you nodded in response "mhmm" you said tired and weakly. You then slowly fall asleep on Vegeta's arm.

Vegeta's POV:
I watched you snuggle up too me and did a spaz every second. I smirked in approval and chuckled "did you enjoy that?" I asked you as I heard you said "mhmm" and then nothing. I couldn't sleep that night as I watched you sleep in my arms as I smiled happily at you.

I'm so sorry it's really short and it took forever to write. I was having a huge writers blocked and I needed a break from writing, now I am back at it and this might be my last Vegeta x shy reader so yeah! If you want me too write any of your choices, please comment and I'll make it 😊😊.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night