| chapter one |

"For goodness sake, Draco!" Yelled a soft, husky voice. Sitting at the dining table with crossed legs is a young girl with golden coloured hair and sea blue eyes. She held a fork in her hands as she glared at the boy in front of her. "Stop fussing!"

"What do you mean stop fussing?!" Draco exclaimed, raising his hands in the air. Mackenzie rolled her eyes, eating a piece of her pancake the chef made for her. Blaise snickered at his best friends, finding their bickering amusing.

This happened every single day for the past two weeks since they got their letter of return to Hogwarts for their last and final year.

Draco was nervous about returning back to Hogwarts after everything that happened in the battle and so was Blaise because they knew they wouldn't be welcomed with open arms. However, Mackenzie knew she'd be welcomed with open arms by the girls in Hogwarts - in their year, the year below and the year below that.

"Come on, Draco. Relax." She soothed, eating another piece of the pancake before she pushed her plate away, placing her fork and knife in the middle.

"Good morning." Narcissa Malfoy called as she descended the stairs with Natalie Zabini and Melissa Penny, the three best friend. They decided that their children should live altogether since their fathers/husbands were all sent to Azkaban.

"Morning, Mother." They said, their mothers each coming to kiss their cheeks before sitting down next to their children.

"Draco's making a big fuss about going back to school, Mother." If you haven't noticed, Mackenzie was a mummy's girl, and she took after her in...appearance. Just like Mackenzie, Melissa has beautiful sun-kissed hair and tall, athletic build. However, Mackenzie got her hypnotising hazel eyes from her father, who, thankfully, was sent to Azkaban.

Mackenzie hated her father - still does. He never accepted the fact that she was a lesbian and to be honest, she didn't really care. He was a douche, and there was nothing he could do to change her.

Mackenzie Penny is the strongest living witch out there, and nobody could stop her. Not her parents, family or friends.

Nobody, well, except for one.

Hermione Granger.

The brightest witch for her age. She herself was beautiful, from her feisty and brave personality to her brains and wit. Hermione Granger is the only person whole will be able to tame the notorious Mackenzie Penny, the strongest witch for her age.

Walking to her room, Mackenzie began to dress herself, double checking her packed luggage before smiling at herself and slipping on her shoes.

"Alfred!" She called as she walked down the marble stairs of Malfoy Manor. Her loyal and trusty Butler was waiting at the end with a warm smile on his ageing face.

"Yes, Miss Mackenzie?" He asked, pushing up his glasses as the said girl grinned at him.

"Can you take us to King Cross Station?" She asked as Blaise and Draco soon descended the stairs as well.

"Of course, m'lady." He grabbed her bag before walking out of the house with the house elves, that were treated with respect, placed all the remaining bags in the boot of the car.

"Mum, we're leaving!" Yelled Mackenzie as she exited the house with her friends, who she thought of as her brothers.

"Have fun!" Her mum yelled back, Rushing to the door and kissing her daughters head. "Send me a letter when you arrive and tell me which house you go resorted to."

"Slytherin, of course." Mackenzie rolled her eyes, scoffing.

"You never know." Her mum said, a cheeky smile. "You could get Hufflepuff for all you know." Melissa chuckled at her daughter, who kissed her cheek before entering the limo that would take them to the station.

"Love you!" She yelled as they drove out of the manor. "Excited to go back?" Mackenzie asked her two nervous friends, who glared at her.

"Shut up," Draco mumbled, sticking out his tongue. The blonde barked out a laugh before addressing her butler.

"Alfred." The said man glanced at the rear mirror, locking eyes with a girl he thought of as his own child. "Can you switch on the radio?" He nodded and tapped the screen a few times before 'Mackenzie's playlist' was shown.

Pressing on it, the first song that came on was 'Aww' by Baby Ariel, who was, surprisingly, a good Muggle singer. 

"Spray perfume on your pillow when I'm out of town,
And you'll leave love letters in cursive all around the house,
No need to eat in, because you're taking me out,
When you get me flowers, you rip them right out from the ground."