Optimus x Female Reader - TFP (1)

Episode 8 - Con Job 

The base was filled with noise as Wheeljack was invited in. Sometime later Wheeljack and Bulkhead was lobbing ?? Well throwing a metal ball at each other that can kill a human, Raf and Bumblebee doing the robot to Miko's guitar music and Jack and Arcee chitchatting away. I was lying down in the couch, my body sprawled in the couch with my arm behind my head and my eyes closed. I liked them alot i really do but all these noises. I got up and headed to the elevator. Maybe i wont be noticed. 

"Where are you off to ??" I hanged my head low and sighed. Damn. I turned around and saw Ratchet giving me a raised eyebrow. "I was going to the roof." I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. "Parties aren't my thing sorry." And with that i turned around and headed to the elevator. At the corner of my eye I saw Jack looking up to Arcee. I couldn't hear what they were saying until Arcee said, "Prime doesn't party." Hm.   

I was at the roof, sitting and leaning against a rock with my arms crossed doing my favorite thing. Stargazing. Optimus. Just hearing pr saying his name makes me feel something.I shouldn't. I mean Optimus is technically an alien. He's an extra terrestrial. All of them. Not to mention they're like 20 feet tall and made out of metal. Their life span is millions and millions of years while ours is just 100 years, max. Optimus is the sky and I'm just a dim-shining star. 

"Y/n. It's getting- why are you crying ??" Startled i go to the nearest wall. I didn't realize i was crying until then. "W-who are you ??" It was a man with maybe brown, black hair, mid 20s and a saddened look on his face. "Y/n its me." "Optimus ??" When he shook his head yes, i lost it. 

I started bawling out of control. I sobbed and cried and then Optimus hugged me. "O-Optimus ??"He didn't answer, just hugged me harder. When i was down to sniffling and looking down, he let go, holding my hands in his. "Y/n please tell me what's wrong." I looked up and saw his blue, worried eyes and parting lips. And I kissed him. For the past, the present, the future  I can't have with him. For a wish. For a silly wish that maybe he felt the same way i felt towards him. 

After a moment, I let go and looked down. We were still holding hands. "Optimus I'm sorry I-" Y/n I-" I looked up and saw him crying. I started to panic. I went too far. I was going to say something but he kissed me. He's kissing me !!  He let my hands go and hugged me closed to his chest. When he let go, we were out of breath. His hands placed on my hips, forehead to forehead. "Heard you don't like to party Prime. That's true ??" He laughed and closed his eyes. "It's not my kind of party." 

~~

After that we didn't say anything about it. He would talk to me just like he talks to the others. No one else knows about Optimus' 'hologram' as he called it. Maybe Ratchet. The base was empty with everyone ,except for me, Ratchet and Optimus, was out and about. I was chilling in the couch with one knee up and left hand behind my head with my eyes closed. The peace and quiet combined with the fan to my face felt nice. It's good to feel like this once in awhile. Sometime passed and I noticed the constant typing of Ratchet stopped. I opened an eye only to see Optimus' hologram above me. "Ack Optimus what are you doing ??" "Showing you." "Hm ??Showing me what ??" 

"Showing you how much I care." He placed a kiss on my forehead. "How much  I think about you." One on my cheek. "How much I need you." He hovered above me. By now face was red and i was out of breath. "And I would like to know if you wanted to be my ... girlfriend ?? Yeah. Girlfriend." 

Its me Yah Boi This was a request from @KristaOptimusPrime and if yall want to send a request then you can dm me and stuff It cool