Chapter Four

Author's Note~

Let me tell you guys something about the house. This house consist of 3 storey. 1st storey, there is a spacious living room with 2 big sofa, 1 plasma TV and one big coffee table which place in the middle of the living room. They have L shape kitchen at the right side and a dining table that is place in the center of the kitchen. Before they moved in, Sihyuk has already bought most of the grocery such as biscuit,meat,drinks and etc... They also have music room where they put all their instruments and they can also sing or do recording there. They also have entertainment room where they can play game or watch movie. 2nd storey, there are 4 room, 2 at the right side, 2 at the left side. One of it will be the toilet and other 3 will be bedroom. One of the bedroom is very big, like the size of a classroom while the other 2 room are normal(but still big). The 3rd storey is also the same as the 2nd. Jin, J-hope, Rapmonster, Suga, Minah, Minji and Minhye stay at 2nd floor, the rest at 3rd floor. Minah, Minji and Minhye stay at the biggest room as they have 3 people sharing the room. This apply the same to V, Jungkook and Jimin at 3rd floor.

Minah's POV

"OUCH!" I slowly stand up while rubbing my butt, how did the hell i roll down from my bed? I look around the room and then realization hit me, I KNEW IT, I shouldn't have agreed yesterday...

*Flashback to yesterday*

"Unnie..." Someone called me, i turn around and find Minhye looking at me with puppy eyes. "Uhm, Minhye waeyo?" don't tell me she going to...." Can i sleep with you tonight? I'm scared, you know me, I need time to adapt new environment..." she requested. I immediately rejected her, don't say i'm cruel or what, i have my own reason for doing this. Her sleeping habit is very SCARY! I remember that the last time i agree to let her sleep with me, it was totally a NIGHTMARE which i don't even want to talk about it. "Wae... I promise i will behave myself! PLEASE just this once!" She is whining like a little kid. You see, i have a soft spot where i can't say'No' to the same person twice. So i have no choice but to agreed. HAIZZ... Hope this time round will be okay...

*Back to now*

So, she basically just kicked me off my bed, AISHH this girl ah! Next time i will NOT agree to let her sleep with me again. I look at the clock and realise that is already 5:30am now, anyway everyone need to wake up at 6am today, there is no point of going back to sleep, i might as well go bathe and prepare myself. With that thought, i went to grab my towel and stuff and proceed to the toilet. I was humming to some random song while bathing, it is a habit since young. I was bathing halfway when i heard the door crack open, i was totally surprise. When the door is fully open, i get to see who is standing at the door, he is the LAST PERSON that i want to see. I quickly grabbed my towel and did mostly what the girls will do when they are in this situation. "AHHHH!!!! BYEONTAE!!!"

Jin's POV

*Wakey wakey! Is time to wakey!* my alarm clock rung, urgh.. what the time now? What?! Is only 5:30am? Ah, nevermind i will just wake up now and go wash up, i still need to prepare breakfast for the kids. We all slept at 3am last night. Eh? Wait no, is this morning to be exact. I'm super duper tired, i didn't even bother to open my eyes while walking. Once i found the toilet, i just open the door, " AHHHH!!! BYEONTAE!!!" I was startled by the voice and immediately opened my eyes, OMG! What am i seeing now? I quickly shut my eyes and close the door. This is so embarrassing! How am i going to face her later? I see nothing... i see nothing.... well actually i did... NONONO! I SEE NOTHING!

Her scream had caused other members to wake up and rushed out of their room looking worried. Rapmonster was the first to reach me "Hyung, what happen? I heard someone screamed just now and why is your face red? Are you having fever or what?" Everyone was eagerly nodding their head wanting to know what had happened.SHIT! What am i going to say? "Uhm... Well... Uhm..." i was stuttering, before i could continue, Minah shouted again "KIM SEOK JIN! Once im done with my stuff in the toilet, YOU ARE DEAD! YOU better watch out, I'm not gonna let you off!" Is she threatening me? God, ETTOKHAE?!