The boy

Chapter 2

The first month of school has past and im just dying to meet this guy on my bus. He is also in my choir class hopefully he is good singer. He has brown long skater hair, sky blue eyes, sorta tall, and has a super cute smile. I feel like a stocker knowing were he lives because he is the first stop on the bus and first house the right.

          Conner and Samantha started dating and now its wierd and awkward between them. As im walking home in the rain im freezing to death. Just out the shower and ready for bed. Talk to you in the morning.

        In first period and just found out that the guys name is Joey. Joey Moore. Wierd name but i still think he is dreamy. "Hey Joey maybe we could hang out some time or talk on the bus" I ask sweetly. "sure, and maybe we can talk on facebook or somethin." He respondes with kindness. Yay, now i have something to brag to Samantha about since she is always talking about Conner and how there the perfect couple and nothing can come between them and such.

             I guess im just a bit jealous about thier relationship because I want a something like they have you know, something cute and special, someone to hold hands with and kiss and hug whenever just because I want to and just because their mine.

          Hey guys its me allyismybestie and i wantedto know some imput on what you think should happen in the story and i wanted to know if you guys think its a hit or not. If not i will just start fresh on a new book so yeah just let me know.Love you.