Prologue

Hi! This is my first story on wattpad so I hope you take time to read it. (Well it's not my first one. I have another account but I forgot the pass word and I have a book on that one)
Things will start off slow at first but then will kinda speed up a little.
I hope you enjoy!

Here we go....

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

*Flashback*

"Get off me!" I yell as Uncle Kaden tears my pants down.
"Shut up!" He spits and slaps me.
I don't have time to register anything as he unzips his pants and puts his hand over my mouth like he does every other time he has done this.
"Please stop." I muffle threw his hand weakly.
"You deserve this for being a little whore." He grunts out.
When he is done, he leaves me sweaty and naked lying on a battered old mattress with springs sticking out in the basement of his house.
That's when I start my revenge.

*End Of Flashback*

I wake up sweating with my legs tangled in the sheets I was using to cover up with.
I wipe my hair out of my face and sit up.
I look at the digital clock on my nightstand and it read 6:09 a.m.
I heave a sigh and get out of bed.
That was the third panic attack I have had in my sleep this week.
My therapist said they should get better but they are only getting worse.

After that, I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab something to eat.
I decide on a fudge poptart and run upstairs to get ready.

I dress in a black skirt, a white tank top tucked in, black wedges, a black cardigan, and my thick rimmed glasses.
I do winged eyeliner and some concealer to cover up the zit that I noticed last night.

I grab my bag and my phone and to downstairs to my 10 car garage.
I get into my blue Lamborghini with butterfly wings and white leather seats. I just got it yesterday so why not.

I arrive at school early so nobody sees me get out of the car because I am the nerd of the school. I get out and sling my bag over my shoulders.
I walk into school to my locker and get everything I need.
Where is it?? I think, trying to find my AP calculus homework we had last night.

"Looking for this?" A voice from behind me said.
I spin around and see my best friend Beth Montgumry standing behind me with my homework in her hand.
"Yes!" I exclaim. She just chuckles.
"Your such a nerd." She shakes her head while she sighs.
"Hey! Don't judge me!" I say and snatch my homework out of her hands aggressively.

"What's your problem? Is it your time of the month?" Beth asks, her eyes wide.
"Ugh! I hate it that people just assume that everytime a girl is angry it has to do with their period! Your so unbelievable Beth."
I say as I let out a breath.
"And you know I dont even get mine anymore." I murmur.
She just sighs. "I know. Your not missing out on anything special. You should be happy you dont have to deal with all the cramping."
She says flabbergasted.
"Can we stop talking about this?"
I say and stalk off to the library.
"See you later!" She tells from behind me.
"Hopefully not!" I yell back and chuckle.

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

This is the first chapter, I really hoped you enjoyed it.
Please press the little star at the bottom of your page to vote I will appreciate it.

I know it's short but, hey It's still the first chapter.

Next update: As Soon As Posible...