Slender man

(Caleb's P.O.V)
"Ok so what do you need help with" I said

"Well I was the one who was in control of all the monsters and stuff when all of a sudden they turned on me and I was banished by the Ender King which is the person who took over all of my stuff. You guys were the only people that I could think about that would help me get revenge on him.

"Wait why are we helping you cause if you get your throne back then you will just keep attacking us and try to kill us and our loved ones" said Jeffery in counfusion.

"Well would rather have somebody you know try to kill you and family or somebody you don't know try to kill your family" said Herobrine.

"He does have a good point" said Jawan

"Fine lets go" said Jeffery

"Ok now that, that is delt with I know a shortcut to the Ender Kings castle first we must go through

Slender Forest" said Herobrine

"Wait hold up we have to go through Slender Forest" said Logan in a panicked voice.

"Yep it's the fastest way there" said Herobrine

"Ok let's just go" said Logan.

As we traveled through slender forest we kept hearing whispering and cracking of branches. Logen and Leffery were practically huging each other they were so scared.

"Stop freaking out you guys, Slender man only comes out during nightime" I said.

"PHEW!!" Logen and Jeffery said.

"Let's continue now shall we" said Herobrine.
__________________________
10 minutes later

"Um it's nightime guys" said Jeffery in a scared voice.

"Yes as a matter a fact it is" I said

"Well this is not going to end well is it" said Jawan

Herobrine did a slit nod accepting what Jawan said.

"I have found you" Said Slenderman from a distance.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Sorry I haven't update recently. But I will be updating more and much sooner. Sorry again guys.
-Emerald Nation🎮