Chapter 3

Finally class is over I was already tired and it was only my second class. I want to go home with Ikoutooooooo~~~~ I started walking to go to the restroom. I saw that boy from class again he was so...short. (I'm sorry I had to cuz ur really tall XD) I went in and saw The most popular girls in this damn  school,man I hate them.They are just stuck up brats who just want their ways.They pretend to be nice but I know they talk behind people's back.I went in a stall and did my thing,washed my hands and got out. 

                                                                             T͟i͟m͟e͟ s͟k͟i͟p͟ 

Ikouto asked me to go to the park today so I go dressed.He was going to pick me up at my place so I just waited.

(Outfit)

After like 5 minuets he arrived

After like 5 minuets he arrived.He was wearing black skinny jeans ,a white button top ,black jacket,and black converse.Even if he dresses so casualy he would seem so handsome!

We arrived at the park.I saw another girl running to Ikouto I just ran in front of him to prevent the girl. The girls seemed so girly her hair was pink,purple,eyes, and the most brightest dress I have ever seen.

 The girls seemed so girly her hair was pink,purple,eyes, and the most brightest dress I have ever seen

When she reached Ikouto she gave me a disgusted look.Then looked back at Ikouto. "Ikouto why is a ugly girl like her here?!"The pink haired girl asked in her "cute" voice.It was probably one of his fan girls. "Didn't I tell you to leave me  alone Nikaru?!" Ikouto seemed pissed at her.With just that her eyes were filled with tears and she ran away.

"Moonlight I would like you to meet some of my friends." He said  "Hmm...who is it?" I chimed at him. He grabbed my had and started running to the back garden at the park (our secret spot).When we arrived there he didn't let go my hand and there were to boys there they seemed familiar.."Hey Moonlight."The brunette boy said that was to the right.To the left was a raved hair boy. "Tch hey brat." 

TBC