Chapter 1: The Meet-up

DISCLAIMER: This is an 18+ lemon story, I ask all expecting a non lemon story to please leave and I also ask to pass no hard judgement upon this, this is a lemon sex story for those with particular tastes and if you do not enjoy this story you have a right to leave and I ask those who come here with particular tastes to please enjoy - Extra_Plot                                                                                                                                                                                     You check your phone and it appears you've received a new message "Meet up here" with some address on it. You got the message from a friend you met on the Web, he's username is BadBoy17 and he's said to be a DedSec Hacker. The two of you met and hit it off because the two of you knew a thing or two about computer programming and adept hacking. You look up the address and it's a local Chicago dive bar and a pretty intense dive bar. Your not one for places like this but BadBoy17 wants to meet up and it must be pretty important seeing as half the plans and talks you have could get you both arrested for a pretty long time. So you decide to go and meet him it could be interesting. You get there at the required time and sit in a booth in the corner and wait. You've been waiting for 30 minutes and nothing then you see him, not BadBoy definitely not He's wearing a gray suit and tie and you can see an earpiece on his ear. He goes to the bar and sits he's clearly a cop or FBI, looks like we've been compromised. "You see him too?" you get another message from BadBoy, "Yeah" you text back "What are we gonna do?" "Meet me in the Men's room." You go to the Men's room and it looks worse than the dive bar, it's stalls and urinals are covered in graffiti and smutt. "Last stall on the left" You got to the farthest stall in the back of the men's room. You get in and surprisingly the toilet is spotless but the walls are covered in smutt writing, graffiti and gloryholes. Then you hear the bathroom door open and the loud echoing of boots on the floor, next you hear the stall next two you open. "You Y/N?" you hear a female voice say, "Yeah are you BadBoy?","Yep" she replies "There are problem." "Uhh no.", "I just wasn't expecting you to be a  girl." "Ok well did you see that guy in there?" she says. "Yeah, who the fuck is that guy?" you ask. "He's a CTOS agent." she says "He's here looking for us.", "So what are we going to do." you ask. "We are going to wait for him to leave so we can get back to our original meeting."