Chapter 4: The Hook-up

You grab BadBoy and move her around and have her lean against the toilet having her ass in the air. Then you grab and grope her tight leather pants and kiss and lick her asscheeks it's quite a tease seeing as it's the only layer between her bare ass, Then you pull her pants down showing her bare ass and very small and very tight panties covering up her pussy and asshole but you can still see the outline of her pussy and more than half of her asshole. Then you remove her panties and star to grab and squeeze her asscheeks as hard as you can. After squeezing them you spread them as far as possible then you smush them up against each other. Then you lick and suck her tight asshole making her moan in pleasure asking you to shove your tongue deeper. You shove your tongue as far down as it'll go and lick around the inside, then you suck your fingers and shove them into her asshole making her yelp in pain and pleasure. After every thrust from your fingers she moans in pleasure, once your done you put your fingers in her mouth and she licks them, you can feel her tongue dance across your fingers getting the taste of her asshole. You get up and slap her ass making it red and making her yelp. Then you slowly shove it into her asshole making her cry out in pain and pleasure. She tilts her head giving you a lusty grin and says "Deeper." In a soft voice. You put it as deep as possible making her wince and her bite her bottom lip but she clearly wants you to continue, It feels so tight in her asshole so warm too. You go slowly forward and backward all the way in and all the way back. In between moans and winces of pain she manages to say "Please..... Go..... faster.." You start to pick up momentum going faster and faster. You grab her massive hips holding her to keep her as close as possible to make the thrust as effective as possible. Her ass bounces after every thrust and so does her moaning and wincing. You thrust as hard and as fast as you possible can and her cry echo across the room. You feel like your about to cum and you see BadBoy turn her head around and you see tears in her eyes and her mascara running and her face is filled with pain and pleasure as you look at her you pull out and she grabs your ducked jerks it hard and fast. Then you cum all over her face and she grins as she uses her tongue and finger to remove and swallow all the cum off her face. Then the two of you put your clothes back on and walk out of the bathroom and out of the bar hand in hand.