Chapter 3: The Suck-up

You and BadBoy make out for a long time, using your tongues, French kissing passionately the only thing making it better is your bodies rubbing up against one another. Her tight leather pants too small to fit for her huge fat ass rubbing up against your dick. While all this you grope her huge boobs making her moan. You bit her ear and suck her neck causing a soft moan of pleasure. Then you get up and she sits on the toilet, she savagely pulls down your pants and sees your dick. She gasps and quickly snaps a picture on her phone of your massive cock. Then she strokes your cock making a flirtatious grin and a soft moan, then she puts it in her mouth and sucks going up and down. She licks the tip, sucking and kissing the tip of your cock, then she extended her tongue and started licking the tip of your cock ferociously. While licking the tip she starts to stroke and jerk your dick, the entire time She's looking you dead in the eyes giving you a lusty stare from her. Then she started licking your entire cock, licking it up and down very slowly, you can feel her tongue going up and down and you can feel the saliva that follows it. Then when your dick is soaked in her saliva that's when she starts to full deepthroat, You can hear her gags from deepthroating your cock so to stop that you pull her head close to your face  and she puts her hands around your waist so she won't stop, She's going extremely fast your pulling her hair up while shoving her face forward and back and she's not stopping either even though she's gagging she keeps going back and forth giving you that lusty stare. You feel like your about to cum and through the motions you manage to make out, "I'm gonnnnaa........." But then you cum and she didn't even stop even though you had already came all in her mouth making you moan. Then she stops and extends her tongue showing the cum on her tongue, then you watch as she swallows it all down at once with a grin on her face, next she licks all the remaining cum off your dick and swallows it all down in one go.