Expelling!

Belle POV

"Martinez Sir, we can't keep miss Isabelle here as you know what happen! So-

The principal was going to continue while i cut him off.

"It's Belle not Isabelle. It's 145 times you got my name wrong sir "

I emphasis the sir. The principal glared at me, i am sure he is angry. My dad turned to me and give me a pointed look. While i look away pretending not to see him.

I chuckle and look away.

While dad and sir was was blabbering about how i was disturbing teachers and other things.

I'm bored of listening so i took out my phone and started playing Boom Beach. I forgot the volume was high so as soon i started the game the sound started blasting. Both head turn towards me...

Oh ohhh!!

By now they were both fuming, and it's not my fault if the  sound was high!

I turned it off and suggesting them to continue.

I wonder when all this will be finish. God they are causing me a headache.

"Miss Isabelle you are being expelling from the School"

He knows that i would be annoyed with him by saying Isabelle and yet he did, fucking pathetic loser principal!

"Well ok thank you Sanderson, i will be going now, dad let's go! " with that i got up and kick the door open!

Every single  head turned to me, they must be wondering what happen, curiosity killing them inside to know why the principal itself would bother to call me in his office and my dad as well!

"What??  Some films are being shoot or what?  Huhhhh? " i banged my hand on a near by locker to see them cower in fear. Good!

The drive to home was actually pretty hmm calm?  How to say that the heavy tension lurking around in the car while dad was continuously clenching his his teeth and all the veins in his jaw was popping. Looks like daddy is angry, oopss!!

Soon we reach home and dad without saying a word got out and went inside guess i will be a fried fish today!

( Isabelle House)

I saw uncle Tanner standing near the door, he is like a second dad to me.

"Uncle Tan, where is mom? "

"Doing business you know Belle dear! "

Oh my god!  Only mom could save me looks like I'm in big trouble and also my boys was not here atleast to take some of the trouble.

I enter quietly and tip toeing to my room when dad voice boom in the house causing the other members to come out!

"Isabelle Dallas Martinez will you please explain to me how your grades drop down "

By now every members were present, waiting for me to answer, amusement were clearly in their eyes!

"Well i don't kno what to say dad, hmm i will try again later ok? "

"Do you think it's a joke? "

"Nahhh dad, i didn't laugh so it's not" i shrugged and look at others to see them trying to hold their laughter inside.

"Isabelle if you don't pull your grades up, I will banned you from the business and also from your hobbies" dad smirk knowing i would dl anything that leaving all those things.

"Fine ok, i will try. Happy now? "

"Yes very, now please remove  your piercing and give it to me. At least behave like a normal girl"

I removed the piercing i had on my lower lips and gave it.

"On your tongue"

Geezzzz, i removed it.

"Your eyes"

Damn fine, i removed it and successfully it came out!

"Remove the three earings on your upper ear"

"Really dad? "I asked him cause this is annoying me now!

"Yes, NOW! "

I removed it and hand me.

He started to go but stop again.

"And also from now on you are going to change that gothic outfit to a more cheerful outfit. Tomorrow you are going to Darjeeling High Schooling"

And he went.

I went to my room and sat down on the bed. Looking at my outfit!

( Isabelle clothes and make up)

There's nothing wrong with it, to me it's fine and good. I like gothic outfit now i have to change. And lemme tell you i kind of look strange without my piercings.

I will see that tomorrow for now sleep is the most important thing!!!

                  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First chapter of my new story!!

It's gonna rock!!