Back to "Normal"

Belle POV

Timeskip<<

Days passed by quickly till the first semester exams came. And everyday i revised hard, my boys also revised hard for the exams, it sucked that they are not in my class. Jane practically became my best friend.

Did i forget to mention that Alejandro teases me a lot?  No i didn't, due to that everybody make fun of me but surprisingly i manage to control my anger and didn't snap at them and also i was known as the 'nerd'.  Not that i care about it.

And the good news is that i passed my first term with flying colours and also I'm first in my class. I hit the Jackpot, dad was pleased and thankfully he returned back all my piercings!

Cause today a new Isabelle Dallas Martinez is going to school along with my boys this time!

I put my piercing in my nose, my lips, my eyes and finally my ears.

I look at my punk and gothic outfits, how i missed them.  Time to choose a new outfit.

( Isabelle Outfit) I look at the mirror and saw the old me, how i miss this look

( Isabelle Outfit)
I look at the mirror and saw the old me, how i miss this look. I look at my backpack and think now i don't need that cause the bitch is back. I smirk and went downstairs to find all my boys in white tight shirt with dark jeans. They look so perfect and sexy.

( All boy's outfit )

They all turned to me and smile, i also smile at them.

Once i reach outside i head to the garage. It's been a long time since i entered it.

In the corner i saw my baby. My matte black Lamborghini aventador. I look for any  scratches and there was not thank god otherwise i would go for a kill.

( Isabelle car)

( Isabelle car)

And all the boys pilled in their cars.

I got in my car, i miss my baby

I got in my car, i miss my baby. I roar the engine and the car phewppp was out of the garage, destination school. 

As we arrive every single one was looking at our cars.

They step outside first, you could find the girls drooling over them. I facepalm myself and prepared me to make my entry now.

Some were talking loud you could hear them.

"Isn't that those 9 handsome boys? "

"They look so sexy that i want to lick their abs"

( that was disgusting as ever)

"Their cars are goddamn goals "

I open my car and step down and saw all boys having lust in their eyes while the girls were looking at me with disgust. Fucking whores.

I heard some sluts talking which some said :

"Why is that girl with them? "

"Why can't it be me? "

"Who is that bitch anyway? "

"Who does she think of herself? "

I decided to  respond to their pathetic question.

"You slut there" my voice boomed around and they turned to me, obviously glaring at me for calling them sluts, don't blame me tho!

"Why am i with them you say?  Because they are my boys, got it clear in these skulls of yours. Second, why can't it be you guys?  It's because my boys are not  man whore to hang out with you and also they don't like sluts!  Third, you wondering who i am?  Tho I'm not a bitch just my attitude is hell like bitch.

So back to question, I'm that nerd whose name is Isabelle Dallas Martinez " Everyone gasped as i said my name quite a shock for them. I continue to their last question.

"And the last who do i think of myself?" I smirk evilly causing those sluts to back away a bit.

"I'm that bitch who gonna rule this school and i don't take shit from people be it the principal himself" i spat that and went inside.

Everyone move out of our way and the most interesting thing is that my boys change their schedule and now we are in the same class.

I kick open the door to the class, my boys entered first then me.

I scan the room and saw Alejandro looking at me.

"Why you are all late? "The miss said especially eye raping my boys, i rolled my eyes.

"Cause i wanted to be that's why" the teacher look taken aback.

"Give me your parents number i have a complaint to make that will teach brats like you"she smirk at me causing me to also.

I walk by her table and grab a piece of paper and a pen.

I scribble and hand her the paper, she look at me suspiciously.

"This is my dad number, this is my mom tho she is not that usual at home, this is my uncle number and yeah if you need any number feel free to tell"

She look surprise and all the class started laughing.

"Are you new? "She question me

"Nahh I'm not, it's the same Isabelle Dallas Martinez"and with that i went to my usual place just that my boys now surround me.

I look behind and saw Alejandro looking at me with an unreadable expression.

Guess it will be a long day Belle, a very long one, be prepare!

                    ••••••••••••••••••••••••

Holaaa guysss

Yeahh a new update, hope you guys like itt... 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sayonara

-CookieChan786