Slutty Dog

Belle POV

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groaned out loudly cause of the continuous ring of my alarm. I turned it off and went to the bathroom to do my stuff. I dress up and look at the mirror to see the most innocent girl ever, kidding duhhh!! Me, innocent? No never!!

 I dress up and look at the mirror to see the most innocent girl ever, kidding duhhh!! Me, innocent? No never!!

( Isabelle Outfit)

I grab my backpack and also my book, which sound very strange, Belle and books and went downstairs, surprisingly seeing the others with books in their hand.

Gosh, they look super sexy, lemme take a pic of them, i approach them still they didn't look up!

"Guyss", i said, my voice softer, which surprise me also!

They turned to me with expression and emotion that i could not decipher at all!

"Sir will not be coming with us my lady", Wes was the first one to speak, they all nod which cause me to nod. They are behaving at bit strange!

"Do i look bad? I mean the outfit? "

"Noooooooooooo" they all said in unison which cause me to startle a bit!

Well they are alright now time to go back to school!

Before entering we all parted ways and went inside. As i was heading to my locker i bumped into someone! I hope it's not mister cocky.

A high pitched voice broke me of my thought!

"Watch where you going slut", wait a fucking minute did she really saw me as a slut right now cause she is definitely looking like one!

"Look who's talking, dogs who wag their tail and spread their legs to every single guys" i replied back which caused a bit of surprise and also students started to pile, some even try to stop their laughing . It's not like everyday a nerd decide to answer back to the head of slutty dog right? Very right my thoughts replied back!

I did not see that coming at all when she slapped me. Greatest mistake ever! In the corner, i say all my boys with widen eyes and fury was in their eyes.

They were trying to come, fortunately i stopped them otherwise i don't what would have happen!

I look at her and saw she was smirking, fucking bitch!

I slapped her much harder than i can. I saw my finger marks on her face, all five fingers, now was my turn to smirk in satisfactory for what i have done.

"You know when people give something to me i guess i should be more respectful and return them, so here you are and lemme tell you payback is hell like a bitch"

With that remark, i strode away and went to my class!

I was glad mister cocky was not here otherwise he would have been burning glare from behind me.

I have been concentrating in all classes that i have and i found that all subject was easy i just had to make a move of studying!

Soon was lunch time, i went to the cafeteria, and buy a burger and went to sit in a corner. The table was empty so i guess that my place now. I look to see where my boys were they were just a few tables away but their eyes were already in me!

Some of slutty dog's minion try to sit on them which result them to fall in the ground. I'm sure they did that because of what happen this morning!

"Hey"

I look up and saw a very pretty girl. I thought at first she is one of the slut but no she is more like fully clothed!

"Hey"

I continue to eat as she just stare at me.

Stare

Stare

Stare

Stare

Ok enough now, the food is not going down as she is staring at me like i stole her food!

"Are you done staring? "

"Sorry, it's just that.... "

She trailed off, I'm sure she want to say a lotttttt of thing right now!

"You can continue, looks like you have a lot of things to say"

"HOW????? "
She practically yelled, i hissed and cover my ears gesturing her to say in a normal tone, she apologize and continue.

"How girl? How? "

"What do yoy mean how? "

"How did you able to snap back and also slap that fucking fake of barbie face of trash? "Wowww!! It seem like she hates her also!

"So many fucking beautiful nickname, i like them! " i chuckle which causes her also to chuckle.

"Why are you a nerd? " she asked me out of nowhere!

"Because i am? " i was unsure of my answer.

"By the way what's your name? "I asked her

"Jane Smith, yours? "

( Jane Smith)

"Isabelle Dallas Martinez"

"You know you look like a goody and innocent girl but are you one? " she questioned me, and i know that question was going to come!

"Not every nerd happens to be good and not every nerd needs to be bad but this nerd is a badass " i smirk at her causing her also to!

"Just let the first semester passed by amd you will know what i mean Janny"

"Nice nickname and by your answer I'm sure you are not the ordinary nerd"

"Well call me Belle, the troublemaker"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hola Mia more!!!!!

Im back with another chapter to the nerd is whattttt???

Lemme tell you guyss i really love thiss storyyy!! Hope you like it new characters will be introduce furthermore soooooo for now calm down and relaxxxxx<<<<<

Love from CookieChan786

Byebye
Sayonara

-CookieChan786