moving?!

Isi's POV

As i rode all around the field i listened to the wind call my name " Isi" it was all i could do to give in and kill myself but i held it in and quenched it with fire. i repeat to myself what i repeat everyday to hold on to myself " My name is isilee, the name of my late grandmother. I am not a normal person, i have the power to create fire and to control wind.I have to live in the country to protect myself and other people!!!!" My life was controlled until my mom told me i had to move to California because my dad got a job there and we get to live in this penthouse en suite.

"mom, why should we move?! I like it here, it's peaceful and i like school."

"why are you so against this?Are you hiding something from me"i stayed quiet and and knew that was the wrong decision to make"Isilee, you know that you cant hide things from me"

"I am not hiding anything from you!stop overreacting,sheesh!!!! you know what? never mind. when do we leave?"

"don't freak out but....next tomorrow!!!i cant wait to leave this and live in the sun and here's the best bit we're not moving anywhere else,i mean that is going to be there forever!!!!"

i couldn't take it, i went upstairs to clear my mind and then my mom came in to tell me to start packing all i did was keep quiet and get out my suitcase  to start packing. after i finished packing  waited in despair for the two mournful days to pass. i felt bored so i knitted two gloves so i could contain the fire when i moved, no one would ask me to take them off,right?

two days later

we got to California, and the sun rays hit us like a slap. All around me, i could feel the heat pressing against me it was really easy to create fire . all you have to do is feel the heat and pull it in a part of you then let it go .then fire is made and right now the amount of heat that was pressing against me i could burn the whole of Miami!!!!

Anyway when we got to our new house i went straight to my new room and didn't come out for dinner all i could of was how i'm going to make it through life with this power, i probably i cant have any kids because of this power ill die a lonely woman!!!:(

My mom told me i start school tomorrow, i just started dreading it so much that  just went to sleep and i woke up to the the sound of my mom banging on my door! i got up and got into the shower and when i came out i saw a red, one armed shirt, high waisted shorts and black and white jordans wow when did i have these seems like mom went shopping. anyway when i got into the car i told my mom.

"mom,cani learn how to drive! i mean i'm nearly eighteen"

"sure,i will fix it up this Saturday"

i cant believe how easy that was.anyway when i got out of the car i don't know f i was wrong but i could feel people staring at the back of me like i was a stranger.i probably was because I'm wearing gloves in the middle of summer!! but its for the best,isn't it?When i got to the office with my mom, the Nice lady at the counter said she'd give me a timetable and she'd send someone to show me around.i couldn't help her staring at my gloves "its a thing i have about dirt" then she nodded and called into a microphone thingy " can jaden smith please report to the office?Now"

we waited a couple of minutes when  this super cut/hot guy came to the counter and said"what dd i do know" i couldn't help but stare at him and feel the new presence of heat approach me.then all of the sudden i gasped a little too  loudly and everyone including jaden was staring at me like as if i was a weirdo. i looked at the floor to hide my blush, and when i looked up i saw Jaden staring at me!!he was so hot!