powers exposed

• Dedicated to jaden smith

Isi's POV

Oh my God!!!why did i ever even tell anyone about my power anyway, now everyone is gonna start being mean to me and treat me like a foreigner even though they already do.Apart from jaden, i don't have any friends apart from thunder he is my life. i think about burning and pile bits of hay on the floor,and tug at any loose heat that was near at pushed it out of me then it burst into flames, it felt good to actually let loose and burn even in this summer heat i couldn't wait for winter when the cold comes. i didn't want to go to school tomorrow, everyone will start to freak out about when i'm going to burn next.

The next day was bad ,people kept staring at me with anger and fright. i heard this girl whisper"why would the principal let a murderer into this school anyway" i thought this quite mean so i decided not to burn but to do one of my tricks; it's where i pull heat inside me but i show the fire in my eyes like it turns from the deep brown it normally is into a bright orange. i did it straight to the girl that whispered and i guess she saw it because she said "Oh My God!!! i'm so sorry i didn't mean to say it please don't hurt me"then she started crying and  said "don't cry, i didn't mean to make you cry and who said that i was a murder?and why?"she kept crying and saying "it was Moises he said you where the mystery burner and you killed someone already by burning them"i couldn't believe what i was hearing, oh!i couldn't wait to  find mateo i didn't know whether to burn him or to kill him!!!!!!!>:)

I saw him sitting with jaden and mateo, when he saw me coming he stood up to go and run but grabbed at the nearest breeze;turned it into a wind and made him sit back down as soon as he sat down i couldn't stop the flames in my eyes because i was so angry, so i basically walked through the whole cafeteria with bright orange eyes and eveyone was staring at me to see what i do next.i shouted in rage still with orange eyes"WHY?!ARE PEOPLE SAYING THAT I HAVE KILLED SOMEONE BY KILLING THEM!!!AND HOW DID THE SECRET GET OUT,I THOUGHT I MADE YOU ALL SWEAR NOT TO TELL A LIVING SOUL AND YET THE VERY NEXT FUCKING DAY THE WORD HAS SPREAD FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF FUCKING LIGHT!"i waited for 10 seconds, still nobody moved or talked"WHO THE FUCK OUT OF YOU 3 MOTHAFUCKERS IS GONNA ANSWER ME!!!!!!!" Moises spoke first and said in a very shy voice"i..it was me!i told everyone and i'm sorry"jaden then said"isi, why are your eyes orange?!"i saw the fear in his eyes before i realised what i just said then i saw someone throw a paper plane across me....i was still looking at Moises when i set it alight and it landed on the table still in flames i just raised my hand to call on a wind to put it out and i did it out in a blink of an eye then mateo said "wow, you have wind powers too!! how sick is this chick?!"he shrinked back when my eyes turned back to orange.

i left screaming and burning up a chair, i couldn't care less of what people said now. i just needed thunder before i burned someone.

Jaden's POV

Moises was still in shock with what he had just done."Man, i need to stay hidden"she was literally on fire and she kinda looked hot like that.when she walked out i couldn't help but stare at her ass, it was actually damn fine and full. but right now i was scared because i didnt know what she would do next!

-___--___--___--___--___-

what did you guys thnk for part 2 plz leace comments below thx

part 3 is coming soon

bye