Chapter 1: Don't Deal With The Devil

It was a bright and sunny day, Cuphead, Mugman and Cherry we're all playing around in the fields. They all fell down and layed in the tall grass. Smiling and laughing nothing could ever break their bond with eachother. Suddenly Cuphead had and idea, quickly he sat up and looked over at Mugman and Cherry.

"Who wants to go to the Devil's Casino?" Said Cuphead with a very enthuastic tone.

"I.. I don't know Cups... is that really a good idea?" Stuttered Mugman as he sat up with a half anxious face.

"Cherry... you in?" Said Cuphead with a massive smile as he held his hand out to Cherry.

"I'm in" Replied Cherry with a wide smile as she grabbed Cuphead's hand and stood up.

Cherry turned towards Mugman who was still sitting down on the grass.

"Mugs you don't have to come if you don't want to" Said Cherry in a soft and gentle voice as she held her hand out to help Mugman up.

Gently he grabbed her hand and she pulled him up so he was standing. Mugman thought about it for a while until...

"Okay fine, I'll come along... but I'm doing no gambling" Said Mugman in a strong and positive voice.

The whole three smiled at each other and started to walk to the Devil's Casino. As the three of then drew closer the sun faded behind the clouds. Rain slowly started to pour down, Suddenly lightning lit the entire sky up. The three of them started running towards the Casino.

Slowly Cuphead opened the door, and the three of them walked inside. Golden pillars filled the room, chandeliers hung for the ceiling in a bright silver. The flames of the candles danced around like tiny dancers of the room. Gambling tables scattered around the room. Tables filled with people drinking and having a converstaion. The bar sparkling like jewels in the night. Cuphead saw an empty gambling table and walked over to it. Mugman and Cherry were close behind him. The three of them walked up and Cuphead started playing Roulette. He was on a winning streak and nothing was stopping him.

"Nice Job Brother" Said Mugman as he placed a hand on Cuphead's shoulder.

"You can do it Cuphead" Said Cherry with a hyped up tone while she fist bumped the air.

All the commotion started to intrigue the people in the Casino. Some of them even came over and watched as the game unfolded. Soon enough the sleazy manager came over to the table. Cherry gave Mugman a little nudge.

"Hey Mugs... is that the manager... the one with the Dice head?" Cherry Whispered into Mugman's ear.

They both looked towards the Dice headed person. He glanced over at them and gave Cherry a wink. Cherry blushed a little then carried on watching the game.

Suddenly at the top of his lungs Cuphead said..."I want to up the stakes"

Cherry and Mugman looked at each other worried. Then they both looked at Cuphead. All of a sudden a door at the side of the room flys open. Cuphead, Mugman and Cherry all whipped their heads around to look at the door.

"Through there is where the stakes are at their highest" Said the sleazy manager as he put a hand on Cuphead's shoulder.

The four of them walked over to the room and the manager closed the door behind them. Mugman had an anxious look on his face. Gently Cherry placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile. Mugman felt slightly better, then they walked over to the table. At the end of the table the Devil was sitting in a gold throne. Cherry glanced at the Devil and he gave her a smirk as he raised his eyebrows a couple of times. Cherry blushed a little then quickly looked away. The Roulette table was covered in Gold and Silver.