Chapter 4:🐝 Not Really Believing 🐝

Rye's p.o.v

***** Edited *****

So it took us nearly an hour to get to the next location but all the way here I kept looking at Shelli and thinking how good she looks in my jumper. No stop she is more like your sister then your friend.
"You took all that and you didn't dry your hair?" Shouted Andy." Shelli if your gonna change do it properly."
" Hey it wasn't me taking long it was Rye." She said smiling at me which I couldn't help but return. " His hair was more important".
" Well it takes time to look as good as this." I said getting a laugh out of her which felt good.
" Ever heard of modesty?" She asked going into my coat pocket.
" Err what you doing?" I asked
" Getting your phone I left mine at home." She said dialing someone number and walking off.
" Who's she calling ?? " asked Andy.
"As if I knew." I replied.
"She got a new boyfriend?" Asked Mikey.
"Not that I know of." I say when she comes back and hands me my phone.
" Thanks I'm off." She said picking up her rucksack.
"Where are you going?" I asked
" Oh im meeting Dominique then going back to mine to get ready for the party then meeting you at your's." She said before hugging me and starting to walk away.
"Brook Dominique said Hi." She shouted before turning the corner. Why did she need to leave?