Introduction

A huge battle ended, peace is restored once again, everything is back to normal. For now obviously. Everyone is back on Earth either training, eating, or just enjoying the quiet city for a small amount of time before another disaster hits. Only one Saiyan isn't on the planet, though.

"Whis damnit slow down!" I yelled.

"Oh lady Athena you must catch up. You are faster than your brother and Vegeta but you are still slow compared to me." He says.

I was back on Lord Beerus's planet in my first Gi that was given to me by the angel and started my training. The God of Destruction allows me to be here, as long as I am not disturbing him or reveal the truth about Monaka.

"So how do you feel about that whole fight with Black Goku and Silver Athen?" He asks.

"It was insane! Evil versions of us, are you kidding me?! I'm always surprised at these things!" I exclaimed.

Just then, a bright light was shined in front of us. I stopped my leg before I could accidentally kick it in mid-air and stood on both feet. A small angel with clothing similar to Whis's and puffy white hair was standing before us. I did a familiar Goku smile and did a peace sign with my right hand.

"What's up?" I said.

"Athena, manners please. He is the Grand Priest who works for the Omni King." Whis reprimands me.

"Heh?! I-I mean, please to meet you Grand Priest." I quickly say, bowing respectfully.

"Hello there Whis, who is the young female?" The priest asks.

The angel introduces me, beginning with me as Son Goku's sister. The Grand Priest smiled down at me and bowed down. What's he doing here?! Did something happen to Zen-Oh?! I smiled back and politely took his hand and shook it. Please don't tell me more danger.

"You know the location of your brother then? The Omni King requests his presence." He tells us.

"M-My brother is needed?" I muttered the whisper.

"I will bring Goku here to take him to the king." Whis replies.

The Grand Priest smiles once again and takes his leave. I fall to my knees and shook. Is my brother in trouble?! Goku what did you do this time?! Whis stands me up and allows me to accompany him to the Omni's place. Beerus walks out in his night clothes and rubbed the back of his neck, yawning. Now is the time you wake up? You just missed a very important guest and you were sleeping through it all...

"Welcome back Athena, again... Why is she so startled? I can hear her heartbeat." Beerus asks.

"With those big ears of course you can..." I muttered.

"Goku has been summoned by the Omni King, my lord." Whis tells him.

"What?! The Omni King needs Goku?!" He screams in a worried tone.

I slightly nodded. Beerus runs to put his God of Destruction uniform on and quickly went to his angel, ready to hurry to planet Earth. I wrapped my arm around Beerus's arm and joined them back home. My heart was slowing down from its race. I tried calming down by looking at the millions of stars we were passing by.

"This is just crazy, why does Zen-Oh need Goku anyways?" I question.

"You can't call him that! He has a very high title and must be called the Omni King!" The cat-god yells.

"Hehe, sorry. So used to hearing him say it." I apologized.

Once we landed on Earth, we bring Goku with us to visit the Omni King, both of them. Whis and Beerus bow down to them. I looked confused and slowly did the same. My brother, the way he is, waved his hand and greeted them. He really has no respect does he?

The Grand Priest announces that the Tournament of Power will begin very soon and to gather 11 warriors to represent their universe. Only specific universes will battle. Also, there will be a preliminary round with only three members and another set of warriors. Lastly, he begins to explain a set of rules. In the meantime, we have to search for our team.

"If I may ask, what would happen if a universe loses all their members?" I questioned.

"If a universe loses all 11 members, then it shall be erased by the Omni Kings." The Grand Priest explains.

"Yup!" Present Omni King agreed.

"Yup Yup!" Future Omni King joins.

E-Erasure?! No way! My breathes were shaky and so were my knees. The Grand Priest finally concluded with the day of the preliminary rounds and to choose our three warriors. We were then escorted out. Goku was assigned to find two other members to fight another universe's three warriors. I complained, asking why I can't join.

"You're still in training, remember? Now, we will resume." Whis tells me.

"Fine, find strong ones Goku, we'll need anyone we can get." I said.

"On it sis!" He cheerfully says.

He Instant Transmissions his way off of Lord Beerus's planet. I sighed and flopped to my back, shaking my head. I cannot believe this tournament is actually going to happen. But not to worry right? We have tons of strong members in this universe. Yeah, we're gonna do fine! I stand up and turn Super Saiyan and start swinging my leg to the angel as he easily dodged.

"So on a scale from one-to-ten, how worried are you?" Whis asks me.

I backflip and continue to punch, trying to land a hit. I catch my breath and launch myself once again at Whis with full force, switching in the middle of my training to Super Saiyan Blue. I spun around and almost kicked his back. Beerus stands in the background, watching me improve my speed. I throw a punch, Whis catches it with his staff. I take deep breathes and stared at his eyes.

"Over 9,000." I answered.