Part 5

Clarke's POV
6 years later.

Soft hands touched my face as my eyes fluttered open. Above me sat a brown eyed, wavy brown hair Lila. Her long eyelashes caught the sunlight, making her freckles gleam. "Good morning baby girl." She smiled "Good morning mommy. Can we radio?" I sat up and stretched. She rolled over, bare with a hot mess of hair. I reached over our makeshift bed and picked up the walkie talkie. The static sounded as I pressed the red button. "Bellamy, it's been 1,483 days since primfiya. Little miss Lila would love to speak to her daddy." I handed the grey box to her. "Hi daddy! This is Lila, well I guess you already knew that." I smiled. "Mommy and I started going outside a couple days ago. It's really green and bright and pretty!" The static went out. A frown appeared across her face, exposing her big brown eyes. "Sorry baby no connection." She handed it back over and sighed. "Ohhh don't frown!" I crawled over to her and swung her in my arms. "Don't cry baby down cry ohhh Little Lila don't cry." A smile burst across her face as a laugh slipped from her soft lips. "Mommy!" I picked her up and began spinning her around. "Ohh Lila." I stopped and held her close. "I love you." She looked up "I love you more!" I set her down. "I don't think that's possible. Now, let's get ready! We have to go get something for dinner." She ran over and wrapped her arms and legs around my leg. "Pew, you stink! Let's get you cleaned up for today." I grabbed her hand and led her outside. She splashed in the water outside of the lab. Once we where finished I brought her inside to brush her hair with a wooden comb I made. He long brown hair reached her butt with baby hairs sticking on the bottoms. Gentle waves began to form as her hair dried. I decided to let it go wild today and left it half way down. One single braid flowed down the middle of her head holding the top half of her hair. I dressed her in a blue long sleeve shirt with rips along the collar. She slipped into black leggings that I shrunk for her. Lila grabbed her long grey and raggedy cardigan that she was obsessed with. She had no shoes to finish it off. I got dressed and we left for the day, off to embark on another adventure.