Chapter 1; The Party

Dean's POV

"Yeahh dudes." I shouted laughing. My friend Seth was driving the car, my friend Kofi was on the passagers side and I was on top of the car while he was driving. We were going to a party.

It was Roman Reigns little sister Paige Reigns party. Seth sped up and I fell off the car into the grass. They got out and we all laughed. "Lets go party guys." Seth said. I nodded.

"Man this party is crazy! I mean look at these chicks." Seth said. "I know right and you guys won 't believe what I-" Kofi started to say before Seth interrupted him. "Dude heads up. Here she comes."

He said. Kofi sighed. "We we go again." I saw here walking up with a big smile on her face until she saw me staring at her. She glanced at him. By him I mean Phil. We made eye contact again and

she quickly looked away. They walked by. "Hey April." I said. She sighed. "Hi Dean." She rolled her eyes and walked right past me. Then I felt someone bump my shoulder. Phil chuckled. "Watch it."

"Watch what? You bumped into me." I smirked. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into but, im not scared. He walked back up to me and we stood face to face. "Phil! Phil! I am serious. Stop!

Okay lets just go." April said grabbing his arm and whispering something to him. "Wow dude." Seth shook its head. "Whatever man. So lets go get drunk!" I exclaimed.

NEXT MORNING

"I can't believe your making me fight hungover." I shook my head at my  dad. "Come on. You wanna drink like a man, you can fight like a man. Now get those hands up!" He shouted.

I sighed and swung. "Come on  hit me!" He said. I swung again and he hit me. "Ow." "Hit me! It's not paddy cake!" He yelled. "I swung. Missed and then he swung at me.

"Ah! This is bullshit!" I shouted holding the side of my head. "I'll tell you whats bullshit. Bullshit is getting so drunk that you can't defend yourself." He punched me in the stomach.

"Thats bullshit son!" He pushed me. "Guys stop! Your gonna kill each other!" My mom Stephanie said. "Aw nonsense." My dad said. Then we continued to box. "Hunter! Dean!" She said.

"Fine then. I'll just join you guys." My mom said. My dad had me in a headlock so then my mom jumped on his back and put him in a  headlock also. Putting both of their weight on me.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"God you smell like beer. I just don't wanna get a call one night saying that you wrapped your motorcycle around a tree." My mom said as we walked into the house. "I wasn't even

driving!" I said. "Hey, you were out all night. You didn't call! Your grounded for a week!" She said. "Why? Do you not trust me?" I asked. "Actually after last night not so much! How you ever heard

the phrase trust needs to be earned?" She kissed my cheek and walked into the house. I shook my head at her.

So How Was it?

Please Vote

& Comment