Chapter 1

I woke up in a white room with no one else. I was laying down looking around, somewhat like I couldn't move anything but my head. Then someone walked in and I didn't really remember knowing the person; they were wearing a mask over their mouth and a white coat, like he blended with the room, or at least he tried. It was still a bit blurry since I woke up about 3 minutes ago. "Hello." the man says. 

I just stare at him, looking confused. "Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you, weird that you don't remember me." the man says smiling at me. I realized there was a big plastic thing over my mouth, not like one of those mouth guard things you put on a dog. It was more like a breathing mask then anything. I looked at his name tag and I tried to remember who he was, his name sounded familiar but no matter how hard I tried, it never came up. "Its weird how much this affected you, don't know why you can't talk." the man says, typing on the computer next to me. "Maybe from the loss of blood?" he questions

 I nod. The the memory popped back into my head, "It's Dr. Glen!" I said excitedly in my head. He was my childhood doctor,I haven't seen him for a while. "You have a few visitors as well." Dr. Glen says with a smile. The curtain opens and I get a small glimpse of Ty playing with Emma. A warm feeling goes through my body when I saw them. I'm thinking it was happiness. Calla comes over to me and gives me a sorta hug. I wanted to hug her back but every time I tried my arms would only lift up a tiny bit. "Well that's a good sign." I say in my head. The blurriness was sorta getting better. But I thought another reason was because I didn't have my glasses on. "Feeling better?" Calla asks. I nod. "Why are you not saying anything?" Calla asks sitting down on the side of the bed. 

I didn't respond. "She can't move her mouth from hitting her head on the ground when she fell, since she just woke up from a concussion, her brain is probably still trying to wake up." Dr. Glen answers for me. I nod. "That must suck Em." Calla says. I nod. "Well, I'm gonna get Ben." Calla says sighing a bit. She smiles. She gets up and rubs my head; then walks out.