CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

He felt her hesitation so he walked up to her, looked at her while reaching for her face with both of his hands bringing his lips over hers leaning to kiss her slowly at first but increasing the intensity slowly, his hands quickly traveled to her shirt began unbuttoning it until the last button was undone.
His hands roamed around her soft skin, her hands trembled a bit but slowly made the way to his sweater grabbing the hem of it to pull it over his head, her hands traveled around his naked chest feeling his heated bronze skin, he felt hot like a coal, it felt so good against her skin, their body heat passed from one to the other.
-" you are so perfectly imperfect for me, it's just unbelievable how gorgeous and sexy you are my love.
He said kissing her shoulder as his hands moved all over her skin.
-" thanks baby, I think you are amazingly beautiful, sensitive and such a gentleman, I never thought that men like you could existed in real live
-" well I'm real, I belong to you baby girl.
He discarded the shirt followed by her bra, picking her up he walked around to the bed laying her down as he laid besides her, body flat against the mattress using his knee to separate her legs gently nesting himself I between them moving closer to kissed her roughly.

Later on Namjoon was laying his head on her chest, he had his eyes closed, he felt like he was in heaven laying on a cloud.
-" love, I want you to be my girlfriend, I want to make you happy, give myself to you completely, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and...
-" shhh, you had me at... " I want you to be my girlfriend baby.
She said kissing the top his head.
-" I don't know if I should ask this jagi, but I have to ask...
-" what is it Namjoon?"
-" what about that asshole that you were engaged to, what's going to happen with him?"
-" nothing, I'm done with him, I don't want to see him again, he never called, he had sex with someone else on my bed, yeah I'm done with him, but I guess I'm gonna have to talk to him at some point.
He didn't look to happy just thinking about that she would have to meet with Ryeowook at some point to put closure to their relationship.
-" now don't you go getting jealous baby, you already now how I feel about you.
She said holding onto him tight.
-" well I think is time for me to head home, isn't it?"
-" you don't have to, do you want to stay here with me tonight?, only if you want to, but I have to go to work in the morning as you now.
-" but I don't have extra clothes, why didn't you think about this before we left me place?
He said burying his head in her chest.
-" well I got big T-shirts that I wear around the house they should fit you, about underwear I don't know what we can do.
-" honestly I don't think your panties would look good on me, you are the one with the sexy ass, is still early though, how about we get dress and go to the mall?, we could eat something there, I just don't want to go all the way back home.
-" good idea, let's get dress then and go.
They get dressed quickly heading out of her apartment, walked to a small shopping mall that was close to her place.
-" love, why do I enjoy myself around you so much?"
He said grabbing her hand as they walked inside the mall.
-" alright first stop is the male store so I can get some underwear maybe some sweats or something if I'm staying over at my girlfriend's house, I could just stay naked.
-" Namjoon..,
She said smacking his arm.
- that's not a good idea baby. you already are horny 90% of the day so going commando would only make it worst.
-" I'm pretty sure it will make it worst, but what I know is that being naked under you is the best sensation in the world. I would know because I was naked under you just a while back.
Her face turned red, she was trying too hide her face from him, he grabbed her face bringing her face closer to him pressing his lips on hers.
-" oh my goodness.
She said almost out of breath.
-" what I know is that you have the sweetest lips I have ever tasted in my years of life.
-" well as my boyfriend... wait is that's right, are you my boyfriend?
-" baby, I'll be whatever you want me to be ok, you just have to say it and baby I'll be.

-" honestly, you are already what I want you to be, without me asking, you are just perfect.
As they were walking throughout the mall her eyes landed on Shindong who was coming straight towards them.
-" oh my goodness Namjoon.
-" what's the matter y/m?"
-" look forward.
By the time it took him to look forward Mr. Shin was already in front of them.
-" y/n, Namjoon, how fancy meeting you here.
He said with a big grin on his face, she didn't know where to bury her face at this point.
-" Shindong, is so nice to see you my friend.
Namjoon said giving him a handshake and a smile.
-" Mr. Shin, how are you?, fancy meeting you here as well.
-" y/n please we are not at the office, you can call me Shindong.
He said giving her a short hug.
-" oh ok, Shindong.
-" what are you 2 wacky kids doing around here?"
Shindong said with a big smile on his face, Namjoon and y/n knew what he was implying also why he was smiling so hard.
-" well you know we are just hanging out, I really don't know anyone here in New York, so my "girl friend" here y/n is so kind to show me around, she is a great friend I have grown very fond of her.
She pulled his sleeve trying to stop him from keep on talking, but he didn't acknowledge her gesture.
-" ahhh, that's so great, she is such a great human being, she deserves the whole world.
Shindong said smiling at Namjoon.
-" I know, I promise I will do anything to make sure she gets it my friend, that will be my goal make sure my "girl friend" gets what she deserve
Namjoon gave him a smirk.
-" well I'll see you tomorrow y/n, hopefully I will see you again soon Namjoon.
Shindong said shaking Namjoon's hand again while giving y/n a wink smiling hard before he walked away.
-" well I can't tell if that was awkward or funny.
She said turning her head towards Namjoon.
-" to me it was great, Shindong is just to great, he is just as transparent as you are going to get in this world, it makes so happy having signed with his company to make myself known in America, I know is the best decision I have ever taken.
-" yep that's the man I have been working for the past six years and I don't regret it, I met you thanks to him, but do you think that he knows?"
-" oh yeah baby girl, he knows, if there is one thing that he ain't, is stupid.