Chapter Zero: Suddenly and Unexplained

Suddenly, you are here...You feel weightless and wispy and kind of stretched but whole nonetheless...But where and what is here? Also, who and what are you? Why are you here? You have so many questions about your whole situation, about everything, but no answers. It doesn't help that your memory is nonexistent, at least for now.
Filling your view is an indescribable, mysterious concoction of colors and light. What you see is a dark expanse surrounding fantastic colors of blue, tan-red, and white-gold mingling in a huge but concentrated spot with a multitude of dots of all sizes glowing a goldish-white color throughout it. Further away in the dark expanse, millions of more dots are present, seeming to go on endlessly. The scene captivates you...and also slightly scares you- whatever you may be.
Galaxy.
The word suddenly fills your mind, coming out of seemingly nowhere, shocking you with its abruptness. Why did you just think that?
Galaxy? Is this Galaxy? Or maybe a galaxy?...Whatever it is, it's beyond beautiful. It's indescribable...Maybe I should investigate it. It could have some answers for me...It's not like I have anything else to do. At least not that I know of...Of course, there is more than this galaxy thing or whatever. Maybe I should go somewhere else and maybe find answers...I guess it doesn't matter what I choose to do. Hm...

Choice:
Explore Galaxy or Go Somewhere Else

A/N:
Hi! Here I am with a story! Yay? Well anyway, I hope people like this. I just randomly got struck with this story idea and am trying it out...So, yeah...If you want, put what choice you want to be made in the comments and we'll see what will happen in the next chapter based on that stuff! Boiii!!!