T W O

The next morning.

I woke up quite late in the morning due to extreme jet lag .

I looked around remembering that i was now in Korea and no longer in my beloved bed back in thailand .

I sat up and stretched my arms out wide before jumping out of bed and heading into the bathroom to have a shower and do my daily routine.

After spending around a good hour in the shower I got dressed for the day ahead of me .

I rummaged through my suitcases until i found a sutible outfit

It was a plain white tshirt , a pink leather skirt
with three gold buttons placed on the side and a long creme knitted cardigan on the top .

For my shoes i had on some white slip on's from jimmy choo , and had my light brown hair in a loose messy bun .

After getting ready i was about to sit back down  on my bed until there was a nock at my door .

I was hesitant at first but then i made my way towards the hotel door .

I opend it rather slowly until I noticed nobody was there , i looked left and right but still nobody .

" ughh !"

I groaned and was about to close the door until I noticed a neat little envelope on the floor with a black wax seal .

I bent down to pick it up with my tiny hands .

After i picked it up I walked back into my room kicking the door so it would close behind me .

I began opening the letter whilst heading towards the bed .

I fully opened the letter and was shocked by the content.

It had said :

' hello my gorgeous princess, did you have a good night rest , it sure looked like you did
You dont know me yet but you surely will soon ;) .

Love JJK 💋'

Whilst reading the letter with wide eyes a series of questions were floating around my head .

' what !!! They have seen me sleeping?'

' who are they?'

' when am I going to meet them !?'

' do i need constant protection now from whoever this is !?'

' am i even being stalked, or mabey theres a mix up with the doors ??'

I was deep in thought until there was another knock on the door .

I was hesitant at first, i mean what if it was the creep who gave me the letter .

I walked closer and closer towards the door until I stopped altogether when I reached it .

"'W-who is it ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:
Hey guys hope you liked the update, sorry I haven't been active ive been dealing with some personal problems 💋