T H R E E

"W-who is it?"

asked Iwith a slight stutter.

" its me , your farther"

I sighed with relief as it was just my dad .

I opened the door to see my smiling dad . he honestly didn't even look like my dad he looked more like my older brother .

" morning princess , are you okay you look like you have seen a ghost?"

He asked while cupping my cheeks in his hands .

" yess im fine daddd"
I whine whilst swatting his hands away from my face .

He has always been so protective of me .

" okay if you say so , so you know the dance is tomorrow have you got a dress ?"
He asked with a serious face .

I nodded and he smiled .

" good , just remember that its masked ball"

He explained whilst planting a kiss on my forehead and heading back to what i think is his room .

I sighed as I totally forgot about the mask .

I headed back into my room when something caught my attention.

A medium sized back box laid on top of the sheets .

There was a little note attached with the same pattern the wax seal had printed onto it .

My heart sank , I swear it wasn't there a minute ago .

With trembling legs , i headed towards the bed.

I picked up the little note and it read .

' thought this might look better than that dress , i hope u like it princess.

Love JJK💋'

"What the fuxk ...."

I mumbled whilst turning my attention to the box still laying ontop of my bed .

Without hesitation I flipped the lid and took a peek of what was inside .

Inside there was a red dress that had lace a trim and was split at the cleavage.

It also showed a lot of leg which kind of made me love it even more .

Ontop of the dress was a black mask that complimented the dress quite well

Ontop of the dress was a black mask that complimented the dress quite well .

I fell in love with the outfit more and more with every time that i looked at it

I fell in love with the outfit more and more with every time that i looked at it .

But then I remembered that this gorgeous outfit was from that stalker freak .

I sighed with disappointment whilst questioning if i should wear it or not .

'I mean its just a outfit , what harm will it do if i wear it for a couple of hours ?'

I thought to myself whilst smirking .

~~~~~~~~~~

AN:
Hope u liked 💋