Plum

A Plum.

That is how people would describe Amber. Bitter on the outside, sweet on the inside. People were rather scared of her because of her rude attitude towards others. However, there was one particular boy who was quite fond of her. His name was Lane. A rather interesting boy too. He would also be described as a plum but just the opposite of a plum. Sweet on the outside but bitter on the inside. He was a guy who would act like the sweetest guy on earth but if you get on his bad side then he could turn into the rudest person you've ever met. Lane walked down the hallway, giving everyone a smile as they passed by. His smile faltered as he saw Amber staring at him. She quickly looked away and stared into her locker. His bright smile came back as he found the confidence to talk to her. He stood by her locker and looked at her. To him, she was an angel. It didn't bother him on how mean she could be. He could see through her. He looked at her cheeks and saw a pink tint to them. She was blushing.

"Hello Amber." Lane said cheerfully as he waved at her. Her blush darkened. What she didn't know was that Lane's eyes darkened too as he examined her facial features. He loved her after all.

"W-what do y-you want?" she tried acting tough but when she looked at him she melted. He had beautiful black hair that fell perfectly on his face. His blue eyes were glimmering as the light hit them. He leaned into her face and whispered.

"You know what. I can't take it anymore." he said and then kissed her. She was too shocked by his actions that she couldn't even kiss back. He pulled away and pouted but it was obvious that he wanted to smile. He did kiss the girl he's had his eyes on for a long time.

"Wh-wha. D-did you j-ju.." Amber couldn't even get the words out because she was too shocked by this sudden change of events. Her whole face was red. He smirked seeing this reaction.

"Are you surprised?" he whispered in her ear. She just nodded slightly since she can't form words. He leaned back just a little but he was still very close to her face. He looked at her lips then back at her eyes as if asking for permission this time. She nodded and he pressed his lips against hers. She actually kissed back once she knew what was happening. She could feel his hands hold her waist as he pulled her closer. He smiled in the kiss as he felt her hands wrap around his neck. They started to make out in the hallway and when they pulled away they looked around. Everyone was looking at them like there was something wrong. Amber couldn't use her tough act because she was too flustered at this point but Lane spoke out.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" he yelled. Everyone soon turned their heads away from them as they kept walking to their classes. He turned back to Amber with an annoyed expression.

"Sorry." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Its okay." she replied as she reached for his hand. He held her hand and walked her to class. This was one couple that are easily described as.

Two plums who found each other in a bunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love plums! Theyre a delicious fruit. Idk y i did plums but you know i think its a good analogy and thats good enough for me. Also i almost wrote lame a couple of times instead of lane. Lol. Sooo
Have a strawberry good day/night!