Ch.4 The B.O.T. Gone into the Beginning Battle

The B.O.T stands for Battle of Trost.
I'm only referring the Colossal Titan as an "It" given that no one has seen a titan with a different gender. Until the Female Titan came into the picture.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Dream Talking"
'Dream Thinking'
Point of View Changing
Time Skip and Flashback

______________________________________________________________________________

Dusk and Eren ran towards the Colossal Titan in full speed, but before they could launch off it whined it's arm back behind and brought it back like a whip as the Colossal Titan smash all of the cannons off the wall. Seeing it's motive, Eren and Dusk put all of their strength into one huge jump dogging It's on coming attack. Eren glared at the wreckage "Son of a B*tch! He took out the cannons!" Dusk made a quick thought, not all monsters he's face were not mindless and this one was one of them "And It didn't take out the gate by accident, either! It planned this!" Eren shouted in realization question "He's got intelligence!?" The Colossal turns to the two soldiers still hovering in midair it stretched out It's humongous hand trying to grab them.

Eren and Dusk were not stupid to let it take them, they both launched their hook-shots at It's arm and fling around it, land on the arm and start running up towards It's nape. "Still, this is the perfect chance!" Dusk ran beside Eren's left shoulder and said "Eren, remember the basics of our training. Don't lose yourself." Eren replies "I know, but he's the only one who can destroy the wall! If we can just take him out!" The Colossal Titan lift It's arm up hoping to make them lose their balance and fall down, what It didn't know was that  Dusk shouts "Now Eren!" Said teen who let out a battle cry "Got you!" In just a split millisecond The Colossal Titan let out some steam, literally. Knocking Eren and Dusk back, not wanting to submit surrender Eren pulls himself together and launch another attack as he cries out in a fears, battle, anger, cry. "Ghaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" Cutting through the smoke only to find the 60 meter Titan gone, leaving the boys in shock 'I/He missed?!' Both Dusk and Eren thought, then realize that they were no longer holding on to something. Not wanting to fall to their death to soon, they quickly shot their hooks onto the wall's ledge thus stopping avoiding a death fall. Looking for any traces of the giant, but alas there was nothing left of it except for his foot prints on the ground, Eren cures in frustration as he thought 'No The Colossal Titan disappeared!' He turned to Dusk to say something but the man in question was looking off out in the field, not sure what got Dusk so intensely focused Eren fallowed his gaze and saw what was either just a hallucination or a dream. Because he sees the black monstrous creatures from his dreams just only about 4 or 5 miles away from here.

'It can't be! This isn't real, this is just another dream... right?' Just then Thomas's voice broke Eren's thoughts like lightning "Eren! Dusk! Did you guys beat it?!" Shaking out of his trance, Eren shouted back up "No! It's just like five years ago! He suddenly appeared, then suddenly disappeared!" As Dusk got over his long gaze, he and Eren got back up on top of the wall and to inspect the situation, though Eren had his head hung low in shame "I'm sorry. I let him get away." Dusk clamped his hand on his companion's shoulder "You did your best. Remember, when an opponent is cornered it will do whatever it takes to get out off a tight situation. And also, learning from our mistakes helps better ourselves in another same battle." Eren look up at Dusk hearing his lectured advice during their time in training made him feel better about himself, Thomas tries to encourage him too "Yeah, what are you apologizing for? We were scared stiff-" and then Connie then killed the mode "Hey! This is no time for that! The wall's been broken! We have to hurry and seal it before the Titans get in again!" That's right! They need to get in gear! and right at that moment the Gradation Squad came up and deliver the orders "What are you doing?! The Colossal Titan Response Operation is already underway! Return to HQ at once! Anyone who's come into contact with it, remember to give a report!" The four young men saluted "Yes, Sir!" then Connie added "We pray for the advance team's success!" Dusk could only think sadly as the advance members rushed past them 'They're not coming back, they don't know how to fight off the twilight beast.' Eren wasn't sure of what Dusk was thinking, but what he does know is that he's familiar of what those black creatures are. And he's going to get Dusk talk about them one way or another.