Chapter six: keno finds out the truth

(Donny p.o.v.)
After they had opened the door to find that it was keno it was quite for a wile until one of of them decided to speak. Ah we didn't order any pizza. From the sounds of the voice it sounds like it was April that said that. Yeah I know the guy in room 313 did now he doesn't seem to be there and I thought that sense that you ordered so many that you would want it. Keno said. Yeah why don't you just come right in and make yourself right at home why don't you? And by the sarcastic tone I have to say that was my wife Kimiko and that he had just walked into their apartment. Hey were did this come from? Keno asked. Those are non of your business. Kimiko snapped wile April said. Those are mine yeah I just love to do a little chucking every now and then. Yeah I keep practicing. Keno said you know what why don't we just take the pizza we can always use more. Kimiko said yeah let me get my Wallet. April said as she goes to get her wallet. No it's alright just one last thing though I think you should know. Keno said as he steps on Ralph's foot and we all come out to stop Raph from hurting him. Tell me I can hurt him please tell me I can hurt him. Raph said as he try's to keep his balance as he is now hopping on one foot wile rubbing his hurt one. Then master splinter put a hand on keno's shoulder making him look back at him. I think we all should sit down and all will be explained. Master splinter said then keno fainted. You have a that way with people don't know master? Leo asked. Mmmm out cold. Master splinter said so we picked him up and laid him down on the couch now the only thing left to do is to wait until he wakes up.