Part 1 A Fake Smile

Deku's POV

On the way to school I met up with Uraraka and Iida, "Deku!" Uraraka said while jumping up and down in joy, "Uraraka you seem happy today" Iida says with a smile. "YOU WILL NEVER GUESS ON WHAT HAPPENED!" Uraraka says with excitement. "What happened?" I ask tilting my head a tiny bit to the side with curiosity and happiness to see her this happy. "I finally found a way to help my parents!" She was always so cute when she was happy. "Oh? And what way did you find?" Iida asks with excitement, "I got a side job" she says with a smile. I look at her and for some reason that smile...seems fake to me? It's not like the one she had when she first approached us. "But what happened to wanting to become a hero?" Iida asks a bit dissapointed. "Well i'm going to be doing this side job, but only until I become a hero" she explained. "So where are you working?" I ask with even more curiosity now, "Oh it's nothing much just a small bar/cafè" she said still smiling. Again I look at her fake smile. but I decide not to ask her about it. "Okay guys we should get to class, we don't want to be late" Iida says with urgency as he speeds off to class, with us trying to keep up with him.

Time Skip! In class~

"Alright today we're going to be learning about Villains some more" Aizawa starts teaching but I just zone out for the rest of class. I can't stop thinking about that fake smile and what it meant. So I decided to look over to see what Uraraka was doing but she looked so focused. And her eyes never left Mr Aizawa and what he was talking about. "Maybe that smile didn't mean anything after all?" I mumble to myself.

Time Skip After Class~

I run up to Iida and Uraraka since we always walk to the dorms together but..."Sorry guys! I can't walk with you guys today" and as soon as the words left her lips, she ran out the door. "Um...okay?" I say and both Iida and I look at eachother in confusion but shrug it off and start walking back to the dorms together.

Time skip at the dorms~

I lay in bed thinking about what happend today. Uraraka was acting a bit strange today, or did I just imagine it? And what was with that smile? As these thoughts circled through my head. I slowly fell asleep.

End Of Chapter

Sorry for all the time skips i'm very tired and very lazy