Chapter 7 : Italian Smarts

'Thought'

"Talking"

'Italian'

Past Talking

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Romano you can open this door," I said.

"Why should I," Romano said. 

"Look at the door stupid," I said. 

"Okay, I'm looking at the door why is it something I should remember," Romano said.

Italy pulled Romano away. 

"The door to our underground Laboratory" I whispered. "Oh," Romano said.

"Okay opening the door," I said.

The nation sees Feliciano walking in a dead end alleyway. Feliciano stops at the end and pushes one of the bricks then the end of the alleyway open up.

"Wow, that awesome" America said.

"Yep, but if anyone besides me and Romano you will set off different trap each time," I said warning them.

Feliciano entered and the brick wall closed right behind him. Feliciano walk down this long spiral staircase that took 2 hours to reach a big metal door and a keypad on the side. 

"Where are we it seems big Italy" Germany ask.

"Were in me and Romano secret underground laboratory we do lots of thing in here?" I said.

"What kind of things do you do and if it a big project how do you guys get it out" Japan ask. 

"Italy and I do Geology, Biology, Botany, Mechanics, Technology, Chemistry, Engineering and finally Astronomy" Romano said.

"Then up in our studies/library we learn different languages Romano and I learn French, English, Russian, German, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Romansh, Latin, Greek, Ancient Greek, Old Japanese and Old Chinese," I said.

"But I do magic at England house in his basement," I said.

"So all the times I said something in German you understood it" Germany ask.

"Yep and I will have some payback from all of you except England, Romano, America, Canada, Prussia, Japan, and Russia," I said.

"Why not them aru," China asks.

"Because we already received our punishment already it was painful we all couldn't walk or do anything for a month after what he did to us," Romano said scaring the rest of the nation to death.

"It wasn't that bad I do that every night when you go to sleep," I said.

"You mean you jump from roof to roof to building to building and fight in mid-air with any weapons we couldn't keep up I even used my god powers too but it was pointless except for England, America, and Canada why is that" Romano said. 

"Well that because we do that for training he just put more obstacles in our way and used his gods' powers on us," America said. 

"And I was always playing around and joking with him and he does it with me too so I didn't have to do it but practice makes it perfect," England said.

"So after this, you guys better have good gripping running shoes and weapons because you're going to needed it for a month of training at night with me," I said with an evil grin. 

"Okay back to the memory," Romano said.

The nation looks to see what on the paper they see equations and a pitcher that looks like to dish plaints. 

"What are you working on Italy" Japan ask. 

"Oh I was working on teleportation devices just little pet project like that and I'm still on the prototype I can only go up to 3 feets and beyond that, it won't work," I said.

"Wow, that amazing you made that wow," China said. 

"This just a pet project nothing big like I'm working on right now is a time machine so we can go to the past or the future as time move," I said. 

"And I'm working on a machine to travel through the different dimension," Romano said.

"We help each move further into our research and our machine," I said. 

"Yeah you may think we were the idiot but we just didn't tell you guys because it was our secret but we told the mafia and I told the creed," I said. 

"Also we didn't want you bastard to know what we were working on," Romano said.

"This the day we were building the machine at the same time," I said.

"So this will fast," I said pointing at the memory.

The nation watches at the Italian work on their machine working together on what they couldn't work on and was done in 2 hours and the door closed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry I made this chapter short because I was having a tough time with this chapter

hope you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment

bye love 666zoe101